Alexander Gustafsson has some harsh words for Rockhold, and Daniel Cormier

<36> <GSPWoah>

DC already beat this guy to a pulp and Luke would knock his fucking teeth out. Be careful what you wish for.

Easy win for Luke.

Split decision, where the most damage was done by gustafsson, but dc beat him to a pulp?

<bball1>

Met Gus at a fan expo in 2011. Been a fan since. But nobody told him to sit around a wait for a title shot... Stay active and fight bud. Make some money....

Are you blind motherfucker? I'm not a fan of this douchebag moron, wish he would go to LHW and get KTFO by Gustafsson and Oezdemir

But the 205 move is obvious, matter of time, i repeat. Will quote it later, just wait.

You a little triggered child, why so defensive? What am I suppose to assume you come out White Knighting for the man what am I suppose to think maybe you repressing hidden feelings, ain't no shame man you what you feel...

Man Gus you're never going to get another title shot if you keep this up

<36> <GSPWoah>

DC already beat this guy to a pulp and Luke would knock his fucking teeth out. Be careful what you wish for.

Easy win for Luke.

Luke struggles vs other strikers.

This would be the best striker he faced since TRTVitor.

That didnt end well for Luke.

You a little triggered child, why so defensive? What am I suppose to assume you come out White Knighting for the man what am I suppose to think maybe you repressing hidden feelings, ain't no shame man you what you feel...
LOL saying that he will move up to 205 is defending him? that's a obvious decision and isn't like he has a real choice, if he doesn't do that he'll end up dying cutting weight to bully small MWs, it's not something he deserves props for

stop assuming shit

LOL saying that he will move up to 205 is defending him? that's a obvious decision and isn't like he has a real choice, if he doesn't do that he'll end up dying cutting weight to bully small MWs, it's not something he deserves props for

stop assuming shit

Heed your own advice.... <LucyBless>

He had his chance...not once, not twice but thrice. He should be fighting Volkov in the mean time and be thankful.

I don't think Rockhold would last a round with Gus, maybe I'm just underestimating Romero but Gus hits hard and is lanky.

A guy with great boxing that neither DC nor Jones could outgrapple.
Rockhold gets KO'd hard in 3 rounds.

I know you guys like Gustafsson, but he has fought only 5 times in the last 4 years.

I mean, Jonesy has fought 4 times and he has been suspended twice and on trial.

Gus needs to get out of the koolaid. He'd wreck Luke, though. They have no business fighting. It looks good on paper, that's it. Gus has the advantage in every category besides BJJ and top control which won't mean nothing because Gus' grappling will keep the fight standing... This is a bad fight all around for Luke. Can see Luke KOed within two.

Luke would fill Gus with Stuffing as uses his grappling hands to show his body is a wonderland.

Rumble should come back just to give Gus PTSD & make him cry again.
I don't think so! That combo was one in a million punch behind the ear and a head butt at the same time and still not out! Next time they meet , Gus will win via G&P once Rumble gasses

Man..y’all are giving him a lot of props for calling out a fighter coming off a ko loss..

Go right ahead guys. I’ll reserve my props for when he’s done something worthy...not this nonsense

Split decision, where the most damage was done by gustafsson, but dc beat him to a pulp?

<bball1>
LOl the most damage was done by DC, Gus's brightest moment was that 1 knee and when he running around,DC did more damage and land more shots, Gus went to the hospital after the fight. And according to UFC website, DC landed much more shots than Gus(both total strikes and significant strikes), the only round Gus landed more is only round 4
DC did more damage to Gus than Jon too incase Gus's fans going to say Gus's face turn red easily
maxresdefault.jpg

122013-ufc-jon-jones-alexander-gustafsson-dc-pi-cq-1024x576.jpg

watch

Last edited:
A) He got his first title shot after 6 fight win streak. There has never been a LHW in the UFC who has needed 7 UFC wins in a row to earn a title shot. So calling his first title shot a "gift" is bullshit.

B) He was ranked the 1 contender when he beat the 2nd contender Glover = earning a title shot.

Bye.
Finally a smart comment. Thank you! The amount of uneducated, hyperbole, douchebag comments in this thread is massive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back