50-1

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
tenor.gif

punk is undefeated on the feet. he was winning that fight until mickey panic wrestled. these is just facts

Punk or someone is going to land one of those JDS-Werdum uppercuts on Mickey Gall's ridiculous open style.

Thats what Floyd would look like in the octagon.

If he fights anybody except Conor hes a straight bitch. Hes already boxings biggest bitch so....I wouldn't put it past him. A man that hits his wife is pretty much a lowlife POS.

Everybody in boxing just tunes in with hopes that he loses. He has very few real fans of his fighting style and safety dance choices.

His shell wont work with MMA gloves...oh and your leg and stomach just got kicked. Lol....yeah right.

If he fights anybody except Conor hes a straight bitch. Hes already boxings biggest bitch so....I wouldn't put it past him.
<45><45><45><45><45>
Boxing’s biggest bitch knocked your man crush out and gave him brain damage, what does that make Conor? Combat sport’s biggest hoe? Considering Floyd, Showtime, UFC and Dana all pimped that boy the fuck out and the only person who took an L out of the whole deal.

4+ months later, Floyd still lives in your head rent free lmfao.

<45><45><45><45><45>
Boxing’s biggest bitch knocked your man crush out and gave him brain damage, what does that make Conor? Combat sport’s biggest hoe? Considering Floyd, Showtime, UFC and Dana all pimped that boy the fuck out and the only person who took an L out of the whole deal.

4+ months later, Floyd still lives in your head rent free lmfao.

Floyd cheated for 7 rounds.

That would never be allowed to happen in a real fight.

Boxing > MMA therefore boxing =/= MMA. It'd be 0-1 (if he fought a good MMA fighter and not CM Punk), not 50-1.

Boxing > MMA therefore boxing =/= MMA. It'd be 0-1 (if he fought a good MMA fighter and not CM Punk), not 50-1.

If Floy fights Punk in MMA he'll surely lose because he couldn't take that blitz in the gif. Floy will be 50-1 in combat sports.

Thats what Floyd would look like in the octagon.

No, it isn't. Floyd wouldn't throw that embarrassing punch-flail thing that Punk did for starters.

I defended punk leading up to his fight. Not that I expected him to do well, but just that I respected his balls to try. But he has no business in the fight game. It was the worst I've ever seen, including WMMA.

Mayweather-Punk's a much better fight than Mayweather-McGregor anyway. Punk at least has that element of surprise with regards to his striking. We'd have to assume he's packing heat in those fists as Gall wouldn't have shot for a takedown otherwise. He didn't want any of Punk on the feet.

We've seen what Conor had to offer already and it was deeply underwhelming. He even ruined the hypothesis of the grappling element when a 150 pound man easily stuffed his takedown attempts.

Back