got attacked after class

The most mature way you could resolve this is by entering a committed relationship with his mother and then breaking her heart after impregnating her with his little half-brother.

The most mature way you could resolve this is by entering a committed relationship with his mother and then breaking her heart after impregnating her with his little half-brother.

Damn i thought you were gonna say "entering a kumite." Youre just savage bro

Right outside. Where there’s diffenately security cams...?
You mean to tell me that instead of cashing out and suing him for a good amount of money, you come ask on an online forum where people descuss sports?

It’s not a dog eat dog world u cavemend. It’s a dog “impounds” dog world, while laughing at his face in court.

Right outside. Where there’s diffenately security cams...?
You mean to tell me that instead of cashing out and suing him for a good amount of money, you come ask on an online forum where people descuss sports?

It’s not a dog eat dog world u cavemend. It’s a dog “impounds” dog world, while laughing at his face in court.

Not everyone has enough liquid funds to just sue people. who knows what the other guy even has. i get where youre coming from but it just isnt always viable.

Besides if a caveman decides he doesnt care one day and just kills you you cant really sue him. you dead

update. talked to coach and he said he would bar him for 2 weeks.... proceeded to leave the gym and now I'm looking for a new one

I started a thai boxing class with my pal mayby 8 months ago ? About a week before xmas i had gone home and my pal got into trouble with a well know nutter from my area and pulled the clinch and got a large part of his ear bitten off
He managed to knock the guy out with knees but is there any known defence from bites or eye gauges ?

Look at how they spar in Thailand, very relax, timing. balance, no power. Sanchai (smaller guy) is one of the best in the business regarding timing and he gained this by sparring like this. yes, they can easily smash each other with hard knees (notice they don't use their tip of their knee, just thigh). and yes they can punch eachother in the face, but instead work on more balance precision kicks. Sometimes, you learn just by focusing on your balance. I see a lot of this in Thailand, sabai sabai (easy easy) have fun sparring. You gain a lot of experience more relaxed and easy learning timing, than tense roid full power spars.

Funny thing is these guys have fought. Totally night and day.

Something here in the west were noobies and even advance guys love to go hard.

With 12 ammy fights in I seriously gotten to the point now were I avoid hard sparring and keep the power in bags and pads. Everything else technical

I started a thai boxing class with my pal mayby 8 months ago ? About a week before xmas i had gone home and my pal got into trouble with a well know nutter from my area and pulled the clinch and got a large part of his ear bitten off
He managed to knock the guy out with knees but is there any known defence from bites or eye gauges ?

Yeah don't get bitten or eyegouged is probably the best defence

Yeah don't get bitten or eyegouged is probably the best defence

Mate a friend of mine got like 1/3 of his ear bitten off fuckin nasty is there any martial arts that teaches you tk defend that type if thing,

Mate a friend of mine got like 1/3 of his ear bitten off fuckin nasty is there any martial arts that teaches you tk defend that type if thing,

Yeah, simply don't put your head in a position where it can get bitten... Like seriously it's common sense, if you feel someone trying to bite you then try and get your head/ears out of harms way. No amount of martial arts is going to save you if the person can get close enough to bite your ear.

went to kickboxing class yesterday and then right outside the place the person I was sparing with comes out and swings clipping me in the cheek. friends and class break it up before a full out fight ensues and I'm gonna see him in class today wat do? also has this ever happened to u?

Honestly just let it go this time...just kept it in mind that this guy is alittle bit fucked up and be cautious when sparring him some guys cant control themselves , and think sparring is about winning or losing..just focus on your training and development stay on the path. Ive had more then a few guys get upset or not be able to control themselves usually newer guys ..but i train in japanese jiujitsu so our sparring resembles MMA .. i have more options to use to deal with guys who are trying to swing too hard..they ussually catch a stiff jab and big takedown and a submission followed by a warning from me that our gym follows a rule that you go as hard as your opponent is when sparring so if im being nice and easy you do the same or you wont last long here.

Think of it this way, youve already surpassed this training partner as he felt the only way to best u or best u was to cowardly suckerpunch u in which you took it and were fine.

However if this or any other agressive behaviour contuines id let your Sense/kru/teacher know and suguest he be removed or not be allow to spar for abit or ask to challenge him to a match/fight to settle things in the ring with rules and your krus watching so they can see first hand.

Good luck..remember always be aware of your surroundings and defend yourself at all times.

went to kickboxing class yesterday and then right outside the place the person I was sparing with comes out and swings clipping me in the cheek. friends and class break it up before a full out fight ensues and I'm gonna see him in class today wat do? also has this ever happened to u?
you should've just kicked his ass. that way he won'f fuck with you and he knows who is stronger. which is you i expect since this guy it starting fights over sparring sessions.

Call me a bitch but I would have called the cops on the spot so he can learn the difference between assault and sparring in the gym. Totally unacceptable, the gym shouldn't allow him back.

Call me a bitch but I would have called the cops on the spot so he can learn the difference between assault and sparring in the gym. Totally unacceptable, the gym shouldn't allow him back.

Nothing wrong with that. This is the real world not some Jackie Chan movie. People need to learn their place and behave in society. Dude's probably a sociopath.. or just very very salty

now watch this sparring session, of rage. not relaxed, full power. What do you learn out of this? Yes, you can take a hit maybe? maybe... which one of these do you learn from? Clearly, one guy just knows he can beat up a less skilled partner, and other guys learn nothing except it hurts getting beat up.

i think the world would be better if this creature didn't exist in it

now watch this sparring session, of rage. not relaxed, full power. What do you learn out of this? Yes, you can take a hit maybe? maybe... which one of these do you learn from? Clearly, one guy just knows he can beat up a less skilled partner, and other guys learn nothing except it hurts getting beat up.

the guy was at 60% focusing technique, good session

Back