winning glove question

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
trying to find a solid white pair of winning 16 oz gloves for under 240 area normally i see them for around 220 or so but looks like 300 is only price i can get them atm from where i have looked i did find 214 for a 14 oz pair but since winning gloves have so much padding do you think i could get away with using 14 oz winnings for sparring instead of 16?

If you're a pro I'm pretty sure you can justify Winning gloves at $300 or use that allowance your girlfriend gives you.

If you're a pro I'm pretty sure you can justify Winning gloves at $300 or use that allowance your girlfriend gives you.
just because i have it doesnt mean i wana waste money thats stupid but i did find a pair for 230 so im solid

just because i have it doesnt mean i wana waste money thats stupid but i did find a pair for 230 so im solid

*thumbs up* Gunna pm me your name yet so I can watch your fights?

*thumbs up* Gunna pm me your name yet so I can watch your fights?
nah i dont post personal info online some guy once found my gym and tried to call it and cause issues saying i shouldnt be teaching children ect and just causing issues its nothing against you but its happened more than once

nah i dont post personal info online some guy once found my gym and tried to call it and cause issues saying i shouldnt be teaching children ect and just causing issues its nothing against you but its happened more than once

Hence why I said PM it to me. Hell I'll give you my fucking name too and no I don't live in North Korea and I don't live in the United States.

Back