Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

This is probably Gugudan's best song so far.

Anyone watch MixNine? That show was a mess. Justice for Hayoon.
yeah, mixnine is a mess.

still haven't seen the final but i was pretty much only watching for sori and the LOONA members, but there are a few good cast members. unfortunately YG is a scumbag lech, the show is all around poorly planned (although first seasons of reality shows often are), and having entire episodes devoted to ranking was terrible.

yeah, mixnine is a mess.

still haven't seen the final but i was pretty much only watching for sori and the LOONA members, but there are a few good cast members. unfortunately YG is a scumbag lech, the show is all around poorly planned (although first seasons of reality shows often are), and having entire episodes devoted to ranking was terrible.

Produce season 1 was the GOAT show. It's sad the girls just wasted their time on MixNine and didn't even become famous. Hush and Omona were good songs though.

Trot Queen bless

Ry5M3K4.gif

Produce season 1 was the GOAT show. It's sad the girls just wasted their time on MixNine and didn't even become famous. Hush and Omona were good songs though.
i didn't watch produce 101 but i bet it was good. sixteen was also a mess but still great. i only watched it after twice debuted though, so it wasn't as dramatic as it would have been. seeing momo brought back in the finale would have been insane to watch live.

just watched the finale of the unit and it was also way better than mixnine. very satisfying end to an enjoyable season. the production was also quite good from KBS imo and mostly avoided the mess that so many other survival shows fall into.

i didn't watch produce 101 but i bet it was good. sixteen was also a mess but still great. i only watched it after twice debuted though, so it wasn't as dramatic as it would have been. seeing momo brought back in the finale would have been insane to watch live.

just watched the finale of the unit and it was also way better than mixnine. very satisfying end to an enjoyable season. the production was also quite good from KBS imo and mostly avoided the mess that so many other survival shows fall into.

Sixteen was okay but all the younger girls weren't really competing for spots. One of the fun things about Produce 101 season 1 was they let international fans vote and it was an 11 member group.

The Unit finale was good. I liked the stage setups during the show episodes a little more for MixNine but the finale of the Unit definitely looked better. MixNine's giant chasm of emptiness between the end portion of the stage and where the judges were sitting was just sad. The Unit show itself felt pretty long with 14 weeks and that week off. Plus I don't follow boy groups that much so I was only watching half the show. The best songs that came out of The Unit for me were My Turn and Cherry on Top.

Sixteen was okay but all the younger girls weren't really competing for spots. One of the fun things about Produce 101 season 1 was they let international fans vote and it was an 11 member group.

The Unit finale was good. I liked the stage setups during the show episodes a little more for MixNine but the finale of the Unit definitely looked better. MixNine's giant chasm of emptiness between the end portion of the stage and where the judges were sitting was just sad. The Unit show itself felt pretty long with 14 weeks and that week off. Plus I don't follow boy groups that much so I was only watching half the show. The best songs that came out of The Unit for me were My Turn and Cherry on Top.
yeah, i skipped all of the "Unit B" stuff too.

cherry on top was probably my favorite as well.

speaking of messy survival shows, the mess of Unpretty Rapstar is a big part of why i love it.

Band Maid just dropped a new album called "world domination".

It's likely they will actually get support for a world tour where the audience doesn't have to watch them unpack the microphones, cords, effects, and set up their amps.............but it's cool to know they can.

The Queen of Kpop is back with a new title track! <{1-69}>

New Japanese MV from TWICE
RoxaiWm.png

Gonna be a big year for J-rock with Gacharic Spin, Band Maid, and likely a mature BabyMetal dropping albums along with touring big festivals and arenas.

Back