2018 CFB: GOAT Saban leads the Tide Tua 'nother title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, they play away every other year. This will be my first year w/ season tickets. When I was a student I didn't get tickets the one year UM was a home game bc I missed the sign up (it was my first quarter as a student at OSU). Oh well, it'll be fun.

Former Stanford player.

Well, they play away every other year. This will be my first year w/ season tickets. When I was a student I didn't get tickets the one year UM was a home game bc I missed the sign up (it was my first quarter as a student at OSU). Oh well, it'll be fun.
Don't you live in Columbus though?

Don't you live in Columbus though?

He's too cheap to show up on game day with $120.

That's one thing that I love about Michigan football games; sure the season ticket waiting list might be 20 yrs but so many of the tickets are held by alumni who live across the country, that only go to two games a year, that you know there are going to be resellers on game day dumping season ticket holder extras.

Last edited:
He's to cheap to show up on game day with $120.

That's one thing that I love about Michigan football games; sure the season ticket waiting list might be 20 yrs but so many of the tickets are held by alumni who live across the country, that only go to two games a year, that you know there are going to be resellers on game day dumping season ticket holder extras.
I think everywhere is like that. Just hang out around the stadium like an hour before kickoff and get some decent seats for a bargain.

I think everywhere is like that. Just hang out around the stadium like an hour before kickoff and get some decent seats for a bargain.

TBH i'm not familiar with a lot of other stadiums. I think I only saw (the old) Stanford stadium full for the Cal game and almost full for Votre Dame. Getting tickets was not a problem. For shit tier games you could sit in your own section -- alone :/

I took my brother to the Rutgers game 3 years ago and before I could offer a guy money for tickets he handed me 3 tickets for $150 at the goal line, field level.

Happy 2/26 Day to everyone.

uZihRzluvaU2rG0b.jpg:large

I'm trying to figure out what is the biggest Alabama play in memory. 2 and 26 or the Langham takeaway INT in the 1992 sugar bowl.
Are you talking about Teague taking the ball away from the Miami WR? Alabama was offsides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back