Who do you think Khabib should defend the LW title belt against next?

#1StockTrader

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets say Conor ducks khabib to fight either Diaz, Floyd or Even Tyrone because Khabib is a terrible matchup, who would you like to see Khabib defend against?

Disclaimer: Yeah I know Khabib doesnt have the belt "yet" but we all know who wins.

That new emerging prospect should drop down from WW Erick Silva

I'm a Khabib fanboy but by no means is him beating Tony a sure thing.

Tony-Ferguson-suit.gif

If he makes it to the cage and manages to defeat Tony then he gets to fight him again lol. Instant rematch lol

I'm Bacco and i support this thread.

Why is there not a betting line for this fight even happening?

THAT'S the real bet

Eddie Alvarez would be the correct fight and bring order to the division.

He should deny Conor McGregor a match until Conor fights whoever the #1 contender is at the time. Who he fights in that time frame, I don't care.

You know, I'm a huge Conor fan, and I've been watching MMA for 20 years...but I am not so naive to believe that Khabib wouldn't absolutely destroy my guy in the worst way imaginable.

To answer the question specifically though, I honestly don't see a single opponent he doesn't destroy in the exact same fashion he would destroy Conor. So I'm not sure who I would like to see. I suppose I'd watch regardless.

If Poirier gets through Gaethje, it should be him next. Then either Alvarez or Tony 2, assuming the first Tony fight goes beyond the 3rd round.

Back