Fights that never could have happened....

@MC Paul Barman vs Seano
He knows I know about his shameful duck of Oliver McCall not to mention the stories around about me slipping the jab.

fights that could never have happened.....about 99% of them

Hearns was in a complete different weight class than Mayweather Jr. when they were both boxing.

Lennox vs Young Tyson
Lennox vs Younger Holyfield
Peak Pac vs Peak Mayweather Jr.
Fixed.

Margarito or Williams vs Mayweather.

Does that count?
giphy.gif

Sugar Shane vs Duran at 130.
Tyson vs Holyfield post jail sentence.
Morales vs Marquez
Prime RJJ vs Prime Calzaghe
Oscar vs Tszyu

Nobody peppers the jab like @MC Paul Barman . Quartey wouldn't have had a career if Paul didn't show him what a real jab looked like. And even then I heard Paul still kept a few secrets to himself.

Sort of. Both guys lost big fights right after they were in the discussion for that fight.

One could argue that he could have fought those guys instead of Oscar or Hatton, but those were perfectly fine fights. Both Tony and Williams would have turned down Floyd for a DLH fight too.

In the nicest possible terms, and I’ve polled a lot of people about this...

<Bottle.gif><Bottle.gif>
Lol, I am joking. I have no interest in seeing an mma fighter try out professional boxing again. Just had to post a semi-serious/semi-trolling answer.

I have always been interested in wondering how Holmes - Foreman would have gone

Pac would never have fought Mayweather anytime in his career before the end. It was a losing fight at all points in his career. Pac isn't a fricken rubix cube. He was never very complicated or crafty.

Sort of. Both guys lost big fights right after they were in the discussion for that fight.

One could argue that he could have fought those guys instead of Oscar or Hatton, but those were perfectly fine fights. Both Tony and Williams would have turned down Floyd for a DLH fight too.
I don't get how just because Floyd never fought them they're constantly considered the boogymen that would've been his hardest fights. Both guys were very hittable and had nothing overly impressive in their offense. And both Oscar and Hatton were for sure the better career decisions, and more dangerous fights than either. Both were better opponents. People discount too much Hatton's pedigree coming into their fight.

Last edited:
Pac would never have fought Mayweather anytime in his career before the end. It was a losing fight at all points in his career. Pac isn't a fricken rubix cube. He was never very complicated or crafty.
Just sayin' so fanboys wouldnt be able to make excuses. I would've loved to see Prime Floyd embarrass Manny Pacquiao. The dude that had no respect for Arturo Gatti would've had less against Manny, it would've been fun to watch.
I'm glad someone other than me or @mozfonky said that.

If time machines are a thing here, (considering someone said hearns vs pbf), I think Loma vs prime Pac at 126 or 130 would be really fun to watch

If time machines are a thing here, (considering someone said hearns vs pbf), I think Loma vs prime Pac at 126 or 130 would be really fun to watch
It'd be fun for 4 rounds. Then Pac looks silly getting countered and turned the rest of the night. Loma is THAT good right now. And Pac at
126 -130 wasn't his best, he was a buzzsaw that did the same thing over and over again until his opponent wilted, very uncreative. Loma would've got hold of that timing and make it embarrassing.

Back