Monster Python Killed In Indonesia After It Attacks Man

One thing is animals can evolve over time given the right ecosystem and climate. This also means if an animal is uninterrupted in its natural ecosystem it can adapt and grow to epic sizes. Just take a moment to watch this video coverage of a mammoth rattlesnake spotted in Florida. I have little doubt the rattler in the video is being sold short on its length, they were speculating a 6’ rattler yet I am guessing its length would be even longer if it was fully extended.

Are they breeding with the Pythons?
Is it possible?

I question the veracity of the measurement especially with that picture. It's clearly a very large retic, who knows it could be an accurate measurement but it's very difficult to tell.

My condolences to you on this difficult time

I question the veracity of the measurement especially with that picture. It's clearly a very large retic, who knows it could be an accurate measurement but it's very difficult to tell.
Damn man you came into the thread without anyone even tagging you!

giphy.gif

LOL at having no choice but to get into a physical confrontation with a snake that big and that slow.

Let Nababan bang bro.

Not going to lie, this could be the quintessential sherdog post/comment. On the wiki page for sherdog forums they should just have this post.

Last edited:
Is there a scouts badge for wrestling giant pythons?

Thought for a second I read "Monty Python killed in Indonesia after it attacks man." Just got done doing jits so that would explain it.

Best part is i was ready to believe it, read title second time ruined the news for me

I'm going to need a better source on this.

Iflscience.com is ranked as a fake news propaganda website, according to the Google news aggregator I used.
The woman that runs it calls herself a "science fanatic" but when I spoke to her it became clear she doesn't understand the basics of any discipline of the sciences.

Who wrote this shit articles?

"The security guard bravely stepped in..."

Translation: The idiot inadvisably harassed a large, predatorial python rather than alert authorities, and his actions lead to its extermination.

The article about the guy who got bit on the cock while taking a piss in south America was better

That large a snake can probably beat a polar bear, Rhino, Walrus, Komodo Dragon, and Orca individually of course.

That large a snake can probably beat a polar bear, Rhino, Walrus, Komodo Dragon, and Orca individually of course.
I'd have to call BS on the orca. 27 foot snake vs 27 foot whale. Snake would be snack food.

polar bear > python

The Indonesian man in the article survived a snake. He would not be alive if he interfered with a wild polar bear’s business.

Back