How would prime cro cop do against Cain,stipe,Overeem and Jds in cage?

DenisDiamond

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Could the gonzaga highlight victim beat Cain,stipe,Overeem and Jds?

Last edited:
JDS and Overeem are bangers. If they're all in their primes it's a toss up. I'd love to see both. I think Overeem is easiest because of his chin. I give JDS the edge in straight boxing, but Cro Cop is more well rounded so that's a little tougher.

Cain just takes him down and smashes.

who knows? he fought his whole life in a ring
prime cro cop req. a ring

JDS and Overeem are bangers. If they're all in their primes it's a toss up. I'd love to see both. I think Overeem is easiest because of his chin. I give JDS the edge in straight boxing, but Cro Cop is more well rounded so that's a little tougher.

Cain just takes him down and smashes.

cro cop had top tier TDD, but yeah ... its a "what if" matchup, so i give you that.

All of them beat prime Cro Cop more often than not.

Cro Cop in his prime destroys cain. And overeem. JDS and Stipe I'm not sure

I think he would have the easiest time against Cain.

From worst to best for him:

Cain could have suffocated his game, specially in a cage
I see peoples seeing it as an easy fight for CC but i find it to be the opposite, is hard to express striking, specially Mirko's long range one, vs a pressure grappler with great cardio who could also boxe while pressuring
6.5/10 Cain, by UD

JDS was big tough af and very powerful, and that big punch could have landed any moment.
On other side you can say the same for CC's kicks and in his prime he got vicious straights too, wich will have interferred with JDS's swings
Could really go either way,but somebody get really fucked up

Stipe will have given problem with long arms straights, but i slighty favor CC, dude was a killer and i think he could have won a striking battle without crazy effort
6/10 Mirko, by TKO

With Ubereem will have been fireworks, CC's toughness give him clear advantage
6-5/10 Mirko, by funny KO on running away Reem

when was crocops prime? Because he was only 33 when he fought Gonzaga. Stipe is like what 36?

Stipe is the heavyweight GOAT, don't disrespect him with stupid questions

vs Cain: Cain wins via 1st or 2nd round ground and pound TKO
vs Stipe: Stipe (T)KO's him in the first with a right straight and follow up shots
vs Overeem: Today's cautious Overeem KTFO's him in the 2nd or 3rd round
vs prime JDS: JDS wins via TKO at any point within the first 3 rounds right after dropping him (no way Cro Cop gets dropped by any of these guys and survives)

Back