@Black
Reaction score
6 foot 185

Beach season coming

Which is better diet to get abs

8 hour eat 16 hour fast routine

Or the 5-6 small meals every 2 hours all day one

Thanks

Low carb, cardio and core strengthening exercises. That's really it. It's all about lowering your body fat.

Depending on your body type, you may not even have to do cardio or exercises to get abs if you can get your body fat low enough.

Low carb, cardio and core strengthening exercises. That's really it. It's all about lowering your body fat.

Depending on your body type, you may not even have to do cardio or exercises to get abs if you can get your body fat low enough.

I agree with this^^^. It is just a gimmick to reduce calories. If it works, great. If it makes it easier to reduce calories, great. I just don't believe it is some kind of magic ferry pixie dust.

Has anyone done a study where randomized groups are split into IF and non-IF groups where caloric intake is the same? I would like to see that.

Last edited:
6 foot 185

Beach season coming

Which is better diet to get abs

8 hour eat 16 hour fast routine

Or the 5-6 small meals every 2 hours all day one

Thanks

Which one is likely to have you with lower calories and lower carbs/sugar intake?

sharpie

SkySH4454M-2.png

at 6 ft 185lbs if you lose any meaningful amount of weight from here you are going to look like a tooth pick.

Depending on how trained you are i would suggest eating at maintenance while lifting to get stronger. If you haven't topped out your strength levels this is probably the fastest way to "teh abz"

6 foot 185

You should be eating at a 500 cal per day surplus and hitting the heavy weights pal

Also, it's been a long time since I frequented the D&S subforum, but I thought threads and questions about purely superficial goal meant you got dumped and directed to Bodybuilding.com ?

Back