Course of SARMs on muscle mass and endurance.

Tiger KZ

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys, i start a course on muscle mass and endurance. I do boxing i am 23 years old my height is 180 cm and my weight is 75 kg. My plan is to move to another weight category to 81 kg. I will start with LGD-4033 on 65 days. First week i will start with 10 mg then next days with 20 mg. After the course immediately or in a few days i will start to drink GW-501516 for endurance. Will see what we get as a result.

Guys, I want to share with you my first results, they are small yet, but they already are. First week I drank 10 mg and my weight was stuck, I started to drink 20 mg, and my weight started to increase 600-800gr and I am glad. I do weight after sleeping while hungry.

How much did all that cost you? You've got heaps of it :O

Make sure you do your bloodwork and have doctors check you out. Stay safe.

Make sure you do your bloodwork and have doctors check you out. Stay safe.[/QUOTE
Hi, thank you for advice. I will go to doctor and will pass blood exam when i have time.

Hello. The whole package cost me 345$.

Better off going on an Anavar cycle with a cutting diet to allow you to put on just lean muscle, which is what you are looking for? It will cost you more but would give better results.

The real question is, you look like you could actually drop a weight class looking at your video?

Better off going on an Anavar cycle with a cutting diet to allow you to put on just lean muscle, which is what you are looking for? It will cost you more but would give better results.

The real question is, you look like you could actually drop a weight class looking at your video?
This is my first course and I did not want to start it with steroids, I am afraid of side effects. SARMS regards to the info is more soft due to side effects. LGD as I understood goes with water but I hope to solve this problem after course using Gw-501516

This is my first course and I did not want to start it with steroids, I am afraid of side effects. SARMS regards to the info is more soft due to side effects. LGD as I understood goes with water but I hope to solve this problem after course using Gw-501516

A course of Anavar might even have less sides than some SARMs, generally speaking, it's more to do with the cost of a course of Anavar that's the issue but it's a pretty good steroid for fighters and gives a very lean and hard muscle gain rather than the bloated muscle gains of some other steroids.

A course of Anavar might even have less sides than some SARMs, generally speaking, it's more to do with the cost of a course of Anavar that's the issue but it's a pretty good steroid for fighters and gives a very lean and hard muscle gain rather than the bloated muscle gains of some other steroids.
I heard that fighters use anavar,winstrol and turinabol. May be i will try it someday.

I hope you have some PCT for after the LGD. It WILL shut your down.

I use Ostarine as it's a lot milder. Lower results but no need for PCT.

I hope you have some PCT for after the LGD. It WILL shut your down.

I use Ostarine as it's a lot milder. Lower results but no need for PCT.
Hello. I don’t have PCT. After using LGD I will start to drink Kardarin does it works for PCT? Also I have MK677 and Rad140

Nothing you listed will work for post cycle therapy. In fact, the RAD140 will shut down your natural test even more if run at a high enough dose.

I get that English may not be your primary language, but you gotta do your homework before taking a ton of research chemicals. It doesn't seem like you thought about this very much.

Not a big fan of sarms. Minimal results for the price assuming you're using proper on cycle and post cycle supps.

I know some sites will say no PCT needed but people have done blood work that has shown that isn't always true

Not a big fan of sarms. Minimal results for the price assuming you're using proper on cycle and post cycle supps.

I know some sites will say no PCT needed but people have done blood work that has shown that isn't always true
It was my first course. I will hope i won't get a tale and fish scale))

Nothing you listed will work for post cycle therapy. In fact, the RAD140 will shut down your natural test even more if run at a high enough dose.

I get that English may not be your primary language, but you gotta do your homework before taking a ton of research chemicals. It doesn't seem like you thought about this very much.
I did not have much time

This is what they have listed on their LGD page:

GAIN (LGD-4033) is anticipated to yield the healing benefits of testosterone with better safety, admissibility and patient acceptance due to tissue-selective mechanism of action and its oral form of administering. It is non-toxic and the side effects are very minimal. Thus, using LGD-4033 is recommended if you want to bulk up and drop fat sans steroids as we all know steroids have harsh side effects.It won’t affect your liver but a full PCT is advised after running LGD-4033. The suppression is higher than other SARMS (but lower than anabolics), thus the need for PCT. Please view our PCT section for a full suite of PCT products.

Back