WME IMG done goofed

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why would you let your biggest star cross platforms and make 20x more than you pay him without milking him first? Who's running this circus?

2lny7eo.png

Without that fight last year would have been a real bad year profit wise for the UFC. Dana white has said that the fight alone put them in the black or somewhere close for the year. It made that much money.

Why would you let your biggest star cross platforms and make 20x more than you pay him without milking him first? Who's running this circus?

2lny7eo.png

ufc got what it needed out of conor. now conor will sit on his ass until he broke.

You fookin clown, WME made $$$$$$$ from that fight. It was a cross promo.

/thread.

2lny7eo.png
Its all a plan....Fertittas took the money and told Dana he gets a bil if he sinks that wme/UFC shit show ship

if all this leads to mayweather doing a legit mma fight, then sure. why the fook not

LMAO I still laugh every time I see that Dana White clown picture while saying “ya goof” at the same time.

That much quick money sounds too good to pass up to a group that just got conned for 4 billy by the Fertittas.

why do you guys let UFC \ WME pay their bills with freak shows instead of top contender fights ?

silly that everyone would buy into a shot show like may\mac but not throw cash at Ferg and Khabib ?

fuck i think DC deserves a huge bonus for stepping up to Stipe !!

I think we should be paying MM to fight TJ

but instead we get shit shows

Its all a plan....Fertittas took the money and told Dana he gets a bil if he sinks that wme/UFC shit show ship

although that would never be the number, it would quite amazing if the UFC somehow just tanked overnight and became worth 500m instead of 4.5b or whatever. Then Lorenzo could buy it back and get it back to how it was.

Fertitta owned UFC was a much better product than todays shit show.

why do you guys let UFC \ WME pay their bills with freak shows instead of top contender fights ?

silly that everyone would buy into a shot show like may\mac but not throw cash at Ferg and Khabib ?

fuck i think DC deserves a huge bonus for stepping up to Stipe !!

I think we should be paying MM to fight TJ

but instead we get shit shows
The people that paid for that fight are fucking idiots. Obvious outcome from a blatant cash grab.

2lny7eo.png
because dana told them it was a good idea

and dana made money from the ufc and tmt

WME IMG is desperate for revenue, you think if the UFC was doing well they would have allowed that fight to happen so Conor can gain so much leverage over the company to the point where he is holding them hostage?

although that would never be the number, it would quite amazing if the UFC somehow just tanked overnight and became worth 500m instead of 4.5b or whatever. Then Lorenzo could buy it back and get it back to how it was.

I feel the Fertittas would buy it again if it's at a bargain.

This is what happens when big mega corporations take over family businesses. They don't know how to run shit as they don't have the experience. The UFC has huge potential to be 10 times bigger than it is now it just needs to be run right.

2lny7eo.png

Says the genius poster. Where's your billion dollar company, smart guy?

Conor will return and that event will be easy 1 million PPVs

With more to follow if he wins

agreed

Back