Does anyone find it strange how Conor was willing to fight Frankie but not Khabib and Tony

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Even though Frankie is a beast he would be severally undersized against Conor McGregor. Does anyone find it strange how he was willing to fight Frankie but not Khabib or Tony ? Does this confirm Conor McGregor fear of fighting Tony or Khabib and defending his title in yall minds ?

Very. Obvious case of ducking if this is true.

He was as willing to fight Frankie as he is Tony or Khabib.

Does this confirms Conor McGregor fear of fighting Tony or Khabib and defending his title in yall minds ?
Sherdog y'all, where neck beards call fighters who fight for a living, scared.{<doc}{<jordan}

The guy who coincidentaly only has to fight 1 of Tony or khabib cause he sat out long enough to be stripped. Who still calls himself the champ champ with 0 belts. Nah not weird just conor

Maybe Conor lied? maybe its part of continuing his hype/

Why do people insist on believing him or at least, not doubt his words even a little bit?

Its like Rumble, now in retirement like Mcgregor, offering to fight back at WW against GSP on short notice and then act like a gangster when they obviously say no and a i highly, highly doubt we even got that far - no way Mcgregor offered to fight Frankie on short notice, hes not an idiot.

Spoiler alert: Conor McGregor wasn't actually willing to fight Frankie Edgar.

He's also mentioned fighting both of those guys.

Kids today.

I remember when according the Sherdog, McGregor was ducking Frankie like his life depended on it, since Frankie would expose him.

Now he's picking on Frankie, because he's an easy win. Ok.

I think his fights with Diaz were a reality check for him. Conor’s greatest asset is his size advantage. When have we seen him fight an elite fighter that was not smaller than he is? I hope he does fight Tony and Khabib but it sure seems like he is avoiding those two.

He's also mentioned fighting both of those guys.
upload_2018-2-22_19-2-42.png
ksbp.gif

I think they're just trying to generate hype. Of course UFC is going to play up a Conor comeback along with Floyd and CM punk fight because their deal with Fox is ending. They're handing out Interim belts, matching up Champion vs Champion all for the sake of getting as much interest as possible right before they sign their next TV deal.

It's all BS.

Kids today.

I remember when according the Sherdog, McGregor was ducking Frankie like his life depended on it, since Frankie would expose him.

Now he's picking on Frankie, because he's an easy win. Ok.

It is because he is the LW champion. He is avoiding the two top guys in his division so he can drop down and fight a contender at FW.

Sherdog yesterday: McGregor's unwillingness to fight Edgar is proof he was ducking.

Sherdog today: McGregor's willingness to fight Edgar is proof he is ducking.

Not at all. The guy has made a career of taking advantage of his size advantage.

Sherdog yesterday: McGregor's unwillingness to fight Edgar is proof he was ducking.

Sherdog today: McGregor's willingness to fight Edgar is proof he is ducking.
Its proof hes ducking Khabib and Tony. Dude been sitting on the shelf for almost 2 years not willing to fight Khabib and Tony. But he tries to take a fight against tiny Frankie Edgar ? How the fuck could he not be ducking lol ? This is the most blatant case of ducking i ever seen in my life.

If you believe Conor was actually going to fight Frankie on short notice ....

Willing to fight but he'll not make the weight. Its empty words at this point.

Back