Frankie’s manager Ali Abdel-Aziz rips “prostitute” Conor McGregor

Complete horseshit. Frankie was supposed to fight Conor if he beat Aldo. He could not.

“I don’t care if Frankie is 50 years old,” Abdel-Aziz said. “Frankie could be 50 years old and beat the shit out of him and the whole entire nation of Ireland. He’d beat everyone in Ireland hands down.''

2tLySbn.jpg

{<jordan}

<36>

a bit over the top, but it all has the ring of truth.

but of course, high class hookers apparently earn more than workhorse fighters.

The UFC has monopoly over MMA and is working together with Conor to help him duck all the challengers that Conor doesn't like. They protected him from all the grapplers at 145 by matching them together while giving Conor the likes of Siver.

That's even worse corruption than what Don King and Bob Arum did in boxing put together. It's like if Don King personally controlled boxing, handed out titles and matched everything to help particular fighters. Because that's essentially what the UFC is doing, handing out titles and in charge of matchmaking and rankings.

Ali is a sleaze but he's absolutely right, here.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Love Frankie but can't understand why he has such shitstains reping him.

Anytime Ali talks it sounds like hes a cheap whore begging for scraps so he can get his 20%.

Parasite.

You think he's bad, you should hear Kavanagh or Malki

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/2/...on-prostitute-conor-mcgregors-latest-comments

On Thursday, McGregor wrote on Instagramthat he offered to fight Edgar on short notice at UFC 222 on March 3 when Max Hollowaywithdrew from the scheduled featherweight title fight. McGregor is the former featherweight champion and never lost the belt inside the cage. The UFC stripped him after he didn’t defend it and won the lightweight title.

Edgar’s manager Ali Abdel-Aziz blasted McGregor and the remarks on TMZ shortly later, saying McGregor had the chance to fight Edgar multiple times and didn’t take it. Abdel-Aziz said McGregor could have fought Edgar at UFC 189 in 2015 after Jose Aldopulled out, but chose Chad Mendes instead.

“Let me tell you about Conor McGregor,” Abdel-Aziz said. “He’s like a prostitute, used to make high-dollar money, but she got old and nobody wanted her anymore. This f*cking guy. For three years, he did everything he can not to fight Frankie Edgar.

“He had so many opportunities. Now he wants to fight Frankie? That’s funny.”

Mark Henry, Edgar’s striking coach, also blasted McGregor in an Instagram post, acknowledging the “The Notorious” as a great fighter, but basically telling him to keep Edgar’s name out of his mouth, because of the class individual and fighter Edgar has been for years. Henry said Abdel-Aziz asked about fighting McGregor when Holloway went down, but the UFC said it wouldn’t be possible.

“You will NEVER EVER have the heart of Frankie or integrity,” Henry said. “It’s soo soo simple if your dog crap post is true fight Frankie next. Weather it be mma or boxing. ( And I promise you he won’t hammer fist on top your head he knows the rules). But YOU WON’T!”

Edgar, the former lightweight champion, will now face Brian Ortega in the co-main event of UFC 222. Abdel-Aziz proposed to McGregor to fight Edgar at UFC 225 on June 9 in Chicago.

“I don’t care if Frankie is 50 years old,” Abdel-Aziz said. “Frankie could be 50 years old and beat the shit out of him and the whole entire nation of Ireland. He’d beat everyone in Ireland hands down.

“He can’t beat Frankie. He can wait until Frankie is 60 — Frankie would still beat his ass.”

Hahahaha! That was great, thx.

The UFC acted like Frankie didn't exist when Conor was at FW.

Why does a 155 fighter want a guy at 145?

Isn't that what Conor said to Floyd? Lmao

Conor-Alvarez , 1.3 million PPV buys

If you say "stacked card",

Conor-Nate 2 , 1.6 million PPV buys

Floyd-Berto ,
PPV buys

Floyd's biggest fight where the other guy wasn't the draw was Maidana 2, 925k buys.

Don't be such a rube all your life.

The UFC has monopoly over MMA and is working together with Conor to help him duck all the challengers that Conor doesn't like. They protected him from all the grapplers at 145 by matching them together while giving Conor the likes of Siver.

That's even worse corruption than what Don King and Bob Arum did in boxing put together. It's like if Don King personally controlled boxing, handed out titles and matched everything to help particular fighters. Because that's essentially what the UFC is doing, handing out titles and in charge of matchmaking and rankings.

You need to have a cup of tea and watch some Family Feud or something.

Conor-Alvarez , 1.3 million PPV buys

If you say "stacked card",

Conor-Nate 2 , 1.6 million PPV buys

Floyd-Berto ,
PPV buys

Floyd's biggest fight where the other guy wasn't the draw was Maidana 2, 925k buys.

Don't be such a rube all your life.
Where the other guy wasn't the draw? The other never was the draw in Floyd's big fights since Oscar you casual idiot.

Where the other guy wasn't the draw? The other never was the draw in Floyd's big fights since Oscar you casual idiot.

Pacquiao wasn't the draw? Canelo wasn't the draw? Hatton wasn't the draw?

How you gonna have no fuckin idea what ur talking about and call people "casual idiots"?

And before you answer that, tell me one fighter in all of combat sports who Conor could fight and get only 300k buys. If you can name 1 fighter, I will concede that Floyd was the A-side.

Idk what's more entertaining Ali or Sherdogers crying.

Mendes was #2, Frankie was #3
Mendes had just KO'd top 5 FW Lamas
Frankie had just edged some close rounds against a BW (Faber)

This idea that Conor chose Mendes over Frankie is false...It was a interim title fight and the higher ranked fighter got first dibs over the lower ranked fighter.

Frankie also could have fought Conor at 196 but turned it down, he had a legit reason but it doesn't take away from the fact that it was offered.
Frankie was on a better win streak but okay

Back