what if i can't afford 1.8 grams of protein per kg a day?

Is your choice to be a vegetarian an ethnic or cultural thing? Here in the United States if a person is a vegetarian they are most likely a dick. If they are vegan they are most certainly a dick.

I’m not saying you’re a dick but why would you choose to be vegetarian?

Is your choice to be a vegetarian an ethnic or cultural thing? Here in the United States if a person is a vegetarian they are most likely a dick. If they are vegan they are most certainly a dick.

I’m not saying you’re a dick but why would you choose to be vegetarian?
Choose to be vego because you're not a dick.

Lentils as another poster mentioned are probably your best bet. Or some kind of soy product bought in bulk. They product has many names, soy grits, soy crisps, soy nuggets, etc.
Until then just eat more quality calories from whatever source you have access to. I always thought the high protein requirements recommended by most are not necessary anyway. Give your body enough calories to support the process of hypertrophy and your good.

Google "bulking on a budget" and you'll get some very helpful results

Peanut Butter, eggs, and milk are some very, very cheap protein sources. Not lean, but it doesn't sound like you're looking for that

what is your body weight, height, fat percentage ?

fish off the menu ?

its important to pay attention to you fat and carb intake as well. if you don't have enough carbs your body will break down proteins and turn them into glucose, fat or they are metabolized for energy.

have you evaluated your entire diet ? are you just going off of i need 1.8 grams and everything else doesn't matter ?

eat vegetarians

I used to eat a vegan chick. They're usually pretty fit but absolutely insufferably preachy. Didn't manage to stay in a relationship for more than 6 weeks. Ended hilariously... I'm kind of a dick LOL.

Guy talking about cockroaches and women in third world countries makes me sick.
Hope some crazy terrorist blow you up in the air in small pieces in your first world country that just suck on poor country jugular you ignorant asshole

Wow, somebody is triggered.

You're not going to go all Allahu Akbar on our asses are you bro?

I used to eat a vegan chick. They're usually pretty fit but absolutely insufferably preachy. Didn't manage to stay in a relationship for more than 6 weeks. Ended hilariously... I'm kind of a dick LOL.
Having gone through this somewhat, I'd place the blame more on them if there was any.

I dated a feminist vegetarian last year. Said she's a vegetarian, but she had no problem eating "my meat" at night ;) . She was cray cray though, and had plenty of excuses to why she was getting fat. She was able to get away with it because her tits were fairly large so it distracted the eyes from the gut, but a few months in... there was no saving this. Eyes deviated and saw the behemoth of the gut that was growing. I actually thought she was pregnant, then I realized she was just fat. The best was "I have a stomach problem", okay doll, you're fat cause you eat massive servings of spaghetti and nuts that would make a 240lb athlete fat.

It was funny of her telling me how to diet and eat. Me, the guy that is highly active, competes, trains in combat sports, and have been through quite a bit of cutting cycles is getting told I'm wrong about how this all works because genetics. lol

She got even fatter after we stopped dating. Ended up being 170ish @ 5'3. lol

Last edited:
Having gone through this somewhat, I'd place the blame more on them if there was any.

I dated a feminist vegetarian last year. Said she's a vegetarian, but she had no problem eating "my meat" at night ;) . She was cray cray though, and had plenty of excuses to why she was getting fat. She was able to get away with it because her tits were fairly large to it distracted the eyes from the gut, but a few months in... there was no saving this. Eyes deviated and saw the behemoth of the gut that was growing. I actually thought she was pregnant, then I realized she was just fat. The best was "I have a stomach problem", okay doll, you're fat cause you eat massive servings of spaghetti and nuts that would make a 240lb athlete fat.

It was funny of her telling me how to diet and eat. Me, the guy that is highly active, competes, trains in combat sports, and have been through quite a bit of cutting cycles is getting told I'm wrong about how this all works because genetics. lol

She got even fatter after we stopped dating. Ended up being 170ish @ 5'3. lol

Oh fuck that, never date a fat chick, never have, never will.

My first date always involves the question: What do you think of feminism? If the answer isn't that it's complete garbage then there is no second date, no exceptions. I have zero time for members of that man hating victim cult that teaches women that they don't have to take responsibility for their actions and if their life sucks it's because they are being oppressed by men... Life is too short for that garbage.

Then again, most feminists are ugly and fat as fuck so that excludes them from anyone that I would date anyway.

Did the fattie ex pull the "Oh you're lucky that you're in shape because of your genetics" horseshit?

Oh fuck that, never date a fat chick, never have, never will.

My first date always involves the question: What do you think of feminism? If the answer isn't that it's complete garbage then there is no second date, no exceptions. I have zero time for members of that man hating victim cult that teaches women that they don't have to take responsibility for their actions and if their life sucks it's because they are being oppressed by men... Life is too short for that garbage.

Then again, most feminists are ugly and fat as fuck so that excludes them from anyone that I would date anyway.

Did the fattie ex pull the "Oh you're lucky that you're in shape because of your genetics" horseshit?
Weird thing as she's didn't look like the stereotypical fem chick with multiple hair colors. I credit it to constantly reading and watching negative press where there's something about a chick who got beat-downed and clipped, then got obsessed with it to the point its all she sees, when really its a minority. Basically years back what started all this was she got shitfaced at a party and a guy slapped her ass. Said she was raped, but after more of the convo it was that, an ass slap. So she retaliated by throwing a bottle at him, and he went into murder mode where the nearby whiteknights went to do their daily duty as captain-save-a-ho

Everyone told me the signs were there, but j123's penis wanted in on tatas and "parking spots" so I ignored it.

Asked me to attend women's marches with her when it happened, I said fuck that.

Wasn't too fat when we met, but it definitely snowballed nearing the end. She just figured I was in shape because I worked out and trained rigorously, but she'd always have passive aggressive remarks saying I was a meathead/jock

Now when I see the signs I don't even bother, no need for a "pound me too" on my plate.

Last edited:
Weird thing as she's didn't look like the stereotypical fem chick with multiple hair color. I credit it to constantly reading and watching negative press where there's something about a chick who got beat-down and clipped, then got obsessed with it where its all she sees, when really its a minority. Basically years back what started all this was she got shitfaced at a party and a guy slapped her ass. Said she was raped, but after more of the convo it was that, an ass slap. So she retaliated by throwing a bottle at him, and he went into murder mode where the nearby whiteknights went to do their daily duty as captain-save-a-ho

Everyone told me the signs were there, but j123's penis wanted in on tatas and "parking spots" so I ignored it.

Asked me to attend women's marches with her when it happened, I said fuck that.

Wasn't too fat when we met, but it definitely snowballed nearing the end. She just figured I was in shape because I worked out and trained rigorously, but she'd always have passive aggressive remarks saying I was a meathead/jock

Now when I see the signs I don't even bother, no need for a "pound me too" on my plate.

Yeah, typical feminist "victim" completely blowing a minor incident out of proportions for attention.

"Everyone told me the signs were there, but j123's penis wanted in on tatas and "parking spots" so I ignored it."

Hahaha... yeah, we've all been there before man.

How pathetically emasculated would a cuck have to be to willingly go to a feminist march, knowing very well that most women there hate his guts, just because of his gender? Fucking pathetic little pussies.

I've copped the 'Oh you're just lucky - it's genetics" crap so many times. I can't think of anything more insulting. Reducing decades of hard work to luck because they are jealous fat fucks.

Wow, somebody is triggered.

You're not going to go all Allahu Akbar on our asses are you bro?

No budy.
But the guy talking about third world and cocroaches is just an idiot

No budy.
But the guy talking about third world and cocroaches is just an idiot

It's the internet, people talk shit. You're a big boy, I'm sure that you'll get over it.

Last edited:
Back