How to fix baseball...

Pitchers & hitters not allowed to waste time jerking off.

Intentional walk without actually having to throw 4 balls.

They need to have a pitch clock and limit batter time outs. Automated ball/strike systems would bring some integrity back to the game.

Way too long and too much discrepancy on how pitches are called.

I would go with too, getting rid of juiced balls. Homeruns sound like they are interesting but infield play and runners racing to not get tagged out is more interested. I frankly don't give a shit if a ball is hit 350 or 400 feet.

Cheerleaders with skimpy outfits. Like they have in Mexican baseball.

There is nothing wrong with baseball. However I would agree that talking a little shit when you "jack one out" would make the game more fun. Let the players show more emotion without getting a ball thrown at their head

Completely agree.

I think baseball should especially change when it comes to celebrations

Bat flips, back flips, whatever lets show some emotion and have fun

Completely agree.

I think baseball should especially change when it comes to celebrations

Bat flips, back flips, whatever lets show some emotion and have fun

I love baseball, but it is known that they are the biggest bunch of crybabies when it comes to showing others up.

That said, there is nothing stopping anyone from celebrating. It's just an unwritten rule, and the punishment is a 97 MPH fastball to the ribs.

Pitchers & hitters not allowed to waste time jerking off.

Intentional walk without actually having to throw 4 balls.

You don't have to throw 4 balls for a walk. You can point to first base now and give the intentional walk. This changed last year with pace of play rules.

How to improve the games:

Football - Term limits. Guys in the NFL can only play for three years. That way, you know they will bust their butts each game. No more taking it easy for a season only to work hard on the last year of their contract.

Basketball - No dribbling. Treat it like the olden days....not unlike ultimate frisbee with a ball.

Baseball - Pitch Clock. The NBA has a shot clock. Baseball needs a 20 second clock in between pitches.

Hockey - The entire season is the NHL playoffs. Best of four until one team prevails.

MMA - Champs get stripped if they don't defend their title in 364 days.

NASCAR - Let them turn right every now and then.

College Sports :

1. Get rid of the NCAA
2. Let Athletes major in their sport
3. Treat them as employees of the university (I don't care how much you pay them, but give them workman's comp if they get hurt)

1. season is too long (start in May, April baseball sucks in northern outdoor stadiums)

2. games are too long (they've already started this, but keep cutting down on mound visits and other delays. Less time between innings)

3. DH in both leagues

I like the idea of naming any 3 batters you like for the last inning
A losing team can automatically put up their 3 best hitters in the 9th inning regardless of where they are in the lineup and try to get a thrilling last chance rally goung
That'll put butts in seats

And be amazingly unfair. It's a team sport.

Its boring as shit

latin American baseball in Puerto rico or cuba, or the Dominican is very fun to watch.

because guys are allowed to express their feelings and emotion.

a lot of Yasiel Puig's "slump" was in his opinion due to the U.S. baseball scene disallowing emotion and celebratory antics. Puig said it took the energy and fun away.

I remember prime time Deion Sanders making a Dollar sign in the dirt by the batters box and some catcher got in his face and caused an unnecessary scene.

Way too long and too much discrepancy on how pitches are called.

I would go with too, getting rid of juiced balls. Homeruns sound like they are interesting but infield play and runners racing to not get tagged out is more interested. I frankly don't give a shit if a ball is hit 350 or 400 feet.

The more I think about it, baseball is a shitty version of cricket.

Back