What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/...ayout_index_2_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1

Into The Breach just dropped, turn based mech game from the guys who made FTL. Had no idea it was coming out soon, pretty much made my day. If anyone has never played FTL I now have an extra key for buying Into The Breach, if you think it's your style just message me.

I've also been having a lot of fun with One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, it's my first Musuo game in a while but it's got a lot of interesting things going on.

Thread stuck

After losing a month of my life to MHW i've moved on and started playing Full Metal Furies on Xbone. Fun little game.

Almost done Dark Souls 3. For the base game I have nothing left but to beat the Soul of Cinder, but I’m going to play through the two DLCs first. Am about halfway through the Ashes of Ariendel then will do the Ring City.

After I’m done I think I’m going to try Nioh. I see that it’s on sale this week on the PlayStation store.

Enslaved-Odyssey to the West

I think I must be pretty near the end of this. It's been a lot of fun so far; the melee combat can be slightly cumbersome, but no real problems, and even if there's no real challenge in them, the acrobatic climbing sequences are great fun.

Enslaved-Odyssey to the West

I think I must be pretty near the end of this. It's been a lot of fun so far; the melee combat can be slightly cumbersome, but no real problems, and even if there's no real challenge in them, the acrobatic climbing sequences are great fun.
That was a great game. Shame it didn't sell very well.

I bought the .Hack GU collection on PS4 so I'm playing through all those games again.

If you have PS plus, the free games for March are Bloodborne and Ratchet and Clank. There should be no reason for anyone who has it to miss playing the greatest game of all time, or atleast top 3 imo, in Bloodborne and one of the best PS4 games in Ratchet and Clank.

As for what Imma play, I just download Divinity: Original Sin 1, and Far Cry BloodDragon.

I been playing Starblood Arena on PSVR. Its ok but makes me feel a bit dizzy and motion sick at times, although its nowhere near as bad as some games on PSVR.

Playing Decay - The Mare right now.

Jumped on GTA V last night because MS gave me a free $500,000 cash card yesterday. Went treasure hunting for that golden double action revolver so I can carry it over to RDR2. I may have to jump online with someone so I can score 50 headshots quickly so I can get the variant version of it.

Jumped on GTA V last night because MS gave me a free $500,000 cash card yesterday. Went treasure hunting for that golden double action revolver so I can carry it over to RDR2. I may have to jump online with someone so I can score 50 headshots quickly so I can get the variant version of it.

Just getting to Skellige now in Witcher 3. How far am I right now?

Damn, Rockstar must really want me to play GTA again.. free $500,000 cash card yesterday, free $256,100 today

50 headshots also applies to pedestrians - doesn't have to be other players.

I did that whole thing on a private map so fuckers wouldn't get in my way.

50 headshots also applies to pedestrians - doesn't have to be other players.

I did that whole thing on a private map so fuckers wouldn't get in my way.
Good call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back