The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

idk about that but gummo go hard
Gummo is good for the first 5 plays.

Then you remember he's a pedophile and you realize every dollar you give him could be used to potentially entice a child into a trauma that they will carry their entire lives...or demonstrate that you are not a good person, because you know - who celebrates the accomplishments of pedophiles? That's super suspect.

After fellow rappers Trippie Red and Zillakami accused him of being a “pedophile” on social media, it was discovered 6ix9ine actually entered a guilty plea to the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office for “the use of a child in a sexual performance” in 2015

Then you remember he's a pedophile and you realize every dollar you give him could be used to potentially entice a child into a trauma that they will carry their entire lives...or demonstrate that you are not a good person, because you know - who celebrates the accomplishments of pedophiles? That's super suspect.
ur weird bro

I love Camp Lo even if they are old as shit.

Now I agree with you about 6ix9ine, but you gotta admit that Gummo beat is Hot :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: levels of addictive. That shit would be top tier if someone like Guwop killed it.

Anybody can come out with a hot track. I still think he's a bitch. A little bit of Blood protection can only go so far.
that kind of thing to me is like when people hate on fighters for shit they do outside the cage

i dont really care

The mixing is garbage, but this guy has a nice flow and sounds like an English 50.

Mick the best on the mic right now
giphy.gif

Decided to check out Day69 for the lolz...Jesus Christ that was awful.

joyner lucas makes music for ppl who write 3 paragraph answers on tests and still get it wrong

Billy from Day69 is [<dunn] goddamn its preworkout in song form.

Chocolate? I nearly died from a heart attack, the beat is too damn special. <VinceShock>Wish someone like Uzi rode that shit, seems like psychedelic masterpiece could crafted.<20>

93 and Ronda are good tracks too.

The singles with Gummo, Keke, Kooda are amazing aswell.

Offset with a trash verse on the remix of Gummo. <34>

The album is just banger on banger, listen to one song at a time, listening to it as a whole is boring as hell.

Back