fairtex fight gloves

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
what makes fairtex gloves so good most claim they are the best glove on the market they have a simple design looks like hard stiiff leather good for punchers they look cool to me but just curious as to why they are worth paying 80 dollars a pair?

They are compact with a snug hand compartment. They last forever, are super durable and I’ve found the quality is consistent across the whole brand.

what makes fairtex gloves so good most claim they are the best glove on the market they have a simple design looks like hard stiiff leather good for punchers they look cool to me but just curious as to why they are worth paying 80 dollars a pair?

Are you talking about MMA gloves or Thai / boxing fight gloves.

Being an elite level fighter like yourself who owns a gym I would have thought by now you'd have seen a wide range of gloves and would be well versed in what brands were quality and why.

Yes, I know. As well as ONE FC.

Are the MMA gloves your talking about ?

yeah im wondering why people claim them to be the best gloves they have such a simple design is it due to having very good leather and padding? seems like a good striker glove hard leather not bulky like certain other gloves

Being an elite level fighter like yourself who owns a gym I would have thought by now you'd have seen a wide range of gloves and would be well versed in what brands were quality and why.

i have seen many gloves havent used them though tbh i didnt really get into gear till lately i always just sued cheap shit i always fought in my throwdown gloves or hayabusas

again you admit to not training at a legit place youde be surprised not many top guys always use the best gear especially in boxing boxing gym i go to everyone uses cheap everlast or title gloves generally

yeah im wondering why people claim them to be the best gloves they have such a simple design is it due to having very good leather and padding? seems like a good striker glove hard leather not bulky like certain other gloves

In my opinion they are the second best gloves currently being used in MMA tied with the Everlast MMA gloves that Bellator uses. And Rizin fight gloves made by ISAMI are 1st.

Fairtex MMA fight gloves are more comfertable IMO then say UFC fight gloves and they cover a little more striking area if the finger area of the fist. Plus they have a nice nylon liner. It's just a good design IMO.

i cant find the bellator mma gloves anywhere even just the everlast logo ones

i ordered a pair of fighting road gloves do you think they stack up to rizin quality?

i wana have 2 fight gloves one that has alot of padding and great for grappling im guessing my fighting road pride like gloves are good for that and i wana pair of striking gloves that are a bit smaller im guessing fairtex will do the job

i hate that theres somany gloves out there with no reviews like athlete x gloves look amazing quality but no reviews they cost 80 bucks but look well worth it

centery has some good gloves tbh gloves are like shoes your basically paying for that nike logo is it really worth the extra 60 bucks?

i cant find the bellator mma gloves anywhere even just the everlast logo ones

i ordered a pair of fighting road gloves do you think they stack up to rizin quality?

i wana have 2 fight gloves one that has alot of padding and great for grappling im guessing my fighting road pride like gloves are good for that and i wana pair of striking gloves that are a bit smaller im guessing fairtex will do the job

i hate that theres somany gloves out there with no reviews like athlete x gloves look amazing quality but no reviews they cost 80 bucks but look well worth it

i have seen many gloves havent used them though tbh i didnt really get into gear till lately i always just sued cheap shit i always fought in my throwdown gloves or hayabusas

again you admit to not training at a legit place youde be surprised not many top guys always use the best gear especially in boxing boxing gym i go to everyone uses cheap everlast or title gloves generally

I'm interested to know what fight promoters let you fight in your own gloves? In Australia we have to wear what the promoter supplies so that no one can have an advantage. Pro's can wear custom gloves but its very difficult unless you're in the top 10 it's difficult to get them cleared by your opponent.

And are you saying I don't train at a legit place? I train at the best boxing gym in Australia in the last 10 years there has only been one fight in the Australian heavyweight title that hasn't involved one of our fighters. I agree a lot of top guys just use what is laying around but a fair amount also do their research to lengthen their career, I only used Fairtex after using shitty gloves for years and asked a pro with 30 Muay Thai fights and 15 boxing matches how his Fairtex held up and he said he hadn't used a better glove. Since then I've tried them all using Fairtex as my starting point for quality. Consistently Fairtex produce quality gear with the odd line that isn't their usual standard. I'm not a pro fighter far from it. I have been fighting since I was 12 and I'm 27 now so my run to the pro's is probably to late to even bother.

I'm interested to know what fight promoters let you fight in your own gloves? In Australia we have to wear what the promoter supplies so that no one can have an advantage. Pro's can wear custom gloves but its very difficult unless you're in the top 10 it's difficult to get them cleared by your opponent.

And are you saying I don't train at a legit place? I train at the best boxing gym in Australia in the last 10 years there has only been one fight in the Australian heavyweight title that hasn't involved one of our fighters. I agree a lot of top guys just use what is laying around but a fair amount also do their research to lengthen their career, I only used Fairtex after using shitty gloves for years and asked a pro with 30 Muay Thai fights and 15 boxing matches how his Fairtex held up and he said he hadn't used a better glove. Since then I've tried them all using Fairtex as my starting point for quality. Consistently Fairtex produce quality gear with the odd line that isn't their usual standard. I'm not a pro fighter far from it. I have been fighting since I was 12 and I'm 27 now so my run to the pro's is probably to late to even bother.

most promotions let you use your own gloves unless its a big show like titan fc ect iv been to a few shows that make you wear what they supplied

as long as they are legal 4 oz gloves u can wear them hell on my debut i used a pair of mma sparring gloves lol back in 2012 when i was 20

most promotions let you use your own gloves unless its a big show like titan fc ect iv been to a few shows that make you wear what they supplied

as long as they are legal 4 oz gloves u can wear them hell on my debut i used a pair of mma sparring gloves lol back in 2012 when i was 20

The dangers that supply your own gloves brings in amateurs and low level pro fights would make that incredibly risky for the promoter. Say you did that in boxing. Someone wears winning gloves and the other wears Fairtex BGV9's. Captain Winning is either going to sleep or had better be one hell of a fighter...

The dangers that supply your own gloves brings in amateurs and low level pro fights would make that incredibly risky for the promoter. Say you did that in boxing. Someone wears winning gloves and the other wears Fairtex BGV9's. Captain Winning is either going to sleep or had better be one hell of a fighter...

that matters more in boxing due to only way to win is by ko besides decesion mma can win by submission and you have tiny gloves so whatever u throw at the guy is gonna hurt him regardless

i much rather use my own gloves i just got a pair of fighting road japanese gloves n the mail today i feel like i can grip control so much better with these especially with gable grips

luckly most us promotions that make you wear there gloves nowadays use fairtex

centery has some good gloves tbh gloves are like shoes your basically paying for that nike logo is it really worth the extra 60 bucks?

that matters more in boxing due to only way to win is by ko besides decesion mma can win by submission and you have tiny gloves so whatever u throw at the guy is gonna hurt him regardless

i much rather use my own gloves i just got a pair of fighting road japanese gloves n the mail today i feel like i can grip control so much better with these especially with gable grips

luckly most us promotions that make you wear there gloves nowadays use fairtex

its funny how butt hurt i made you..

its cute when new people use the internet and dont understand it and sarcasm heh

Back