2018 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League thread (México vs. Canada Grand Finals)

https://www.concacafchampionsleague.com/en/champions-league/game-detail/424587

Tauro Fútbol Club win the series 3-3 against Football Club Dallas (because of away goals).

Tauro Fútbol Club have proven that they are the better bovines in this cattle classic.

Dare I say it? Could this be the beginning of a miracle run for Tauro Fútbol Club?

The only thing that I will say is that ANYTHING is possible. After all, this is the Champions League.

Next time, Football Club Dallas have to remember not to concede any away goals (or as few as possible).

Tauro Fútbol Club advance to the Quarterfinals of the Champions League.

https://www.concacafchampionsleague...ue/game-detail/424588#tab_match=match-details

Club América win the series 6-2 against Deportivo Saprissa.

Club América totally ANNIHILATED Deportivo Saprissa in this series.

It's almost a tragedy that clubs that are as powerful as these two had to meet SO EARLY in the Champions League. However, these things tend to happen from time to time.

Club América advance to the Quarterfinals of the Champions League.

Tigres-America final looms.

dark horses Chivas and Toronto

lol @ FC Dallass

Today (March 1, 2018), New York Red Bulls will finalize their series against Club Deportivo Olimpia. Univision Deportes Network (UDN) will broadcast the match starting at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The match is in USA.

Also on March 1, 2018, Seattle Sounders will wrap up their series against Santa Tecla Fútbol Club. Univision Deportes Network (UDN) will broadcast the match starting at 10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The match is in USA.

lol @ FC Dallass

You're acting like Football Club Dallas were the only USA club to be eliminated in the Round of 16 this year.

Although (like I already said), Colorado Rapids were always going to be outmatched against the likes of Toronto Football Club.

What do you think about Club Tijuana? They survived a very competitive series in the Round of 16.

You're acting like Football Club Dallas were the only USA club to be eliminated in the Round of 16 this year.

Although (like I already said), Colorado Rapids were always going to be outmatched against the likes of Toronto Football Club.

What do you think about Club Tijuana? They survived a very competitive series in the Round of 16.

How am I acting like that? Colorado were the underdog, Dallass was the favorite against a Panamanian side and blew it.

How am I acting like that? Colorado were the underdog, Dallass was the favorite against a Panamanian side and blew it.

Regardless, both Colorado Rapids and Football Club Dallas are now eliminated. Considering what USA clubs are SUPPOSED to be in the year 2018, the performances of BOTH of them were underwhelming.

Someone could even make the argument that the performances of New York Red Bulls and Seattle Sounders have disappointed (so far) in 2018.

As far as your statement about Panamá is concerned, I would like to remind you that Deportivo Árabe Unido has eliminated clubs from USA (such as Houston Dynamo) and clubs from México (such as Club Monterrey) in the Champions League.

Tauro Fútbol Club can now say that they have eliminated Football Club Dallas in the Champions League.

All I'm saying is that the clubs from Panamá always show up in the Champions League.

Most likely, Club América will make burgers out of Tauro Fútbol Club this year.

However, if Tauro Fútbol Club can somehow eliminate Club América in the Champions League, I think that such an event would be glorious.

https://www.concacafchampionsleague...ue/game-detail/424579#tab_match=match-details

Tauro Fútbol Club 1-0 Football Club Dallas

Tauro Fútbol Club definitely did their job by winning at home.

It's possible that Football Club Dallas will end up regretting missing all of those key chances that they had in this match.

Football Club Dallas will return to USA for the second match of the series.

Like I said, Football Club Dallas should not have missed all of those splendid chances that they had in the first match of the series.

https://www.concacafchampionsleague.com/en/champions-league/game-detail/424583

New York Red Bulls win the series 3-1 against Club Deportivo Olimpia.

New York Red Bulls had an exciting series against a very powerful club. Club Deportivo Olimpia weren't able to advance this year but they are definitely someone to think about in future editions of the Champions League.

New York Red Bulls advance to the Quarterfinals of the Champions League.

https://www.concacafchampionsleague.com/en/champions-league/game-detail/424582

Seattle Sounders win the series 5-2 against Santa Tecla Fútbol Club.

Seattle Sounders were able to eliminate Santa Tecla after experiencing some trouble in the first match. Seattle Sounders will have to improve their performances in order to do well in the next round of the Champions League.

Seattle Sounders advance to the Quarterfinals of the Champions League.

2018_CCL_LandingPage_Bracket31.jpg

The Quarterfinals of the Champions League are now set.

New York Red Bulls vs. Club Tijuana

Club Deportivo Guadalajara vs. Seattle Sounders

Club Tigres UANL vs. Toronto Football Club

Tauro Fútbol Club vs. Club América

Tomorrow (March 6, 2018), Club América begin their series against Tauro Fútbol Club. The match will be in México and it will begin at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Also tomorrow, Club Tijuana will meet New York Red Bulls. The match will be in México and it will begin at 10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Univision Deportes Network (UDN) will broadcast the match.

Tigres-America final looms.

dark horses Chivas and Toronto

lol @ FC Dallass

It looks like you are not the only one that thinks that Club América will reach yet another epic final.

Of course, Club América will try to channel the championship spirit of Philadelphia Eagles in order to win yet another Scotiabank Champions League.

On the flipside, however, Club Tigres UANL will try to AVOID becoming Buffalo Bills.

For fuck's sake. I thought this thread had a lot of replies for CONCACAF viewing from the main page. I click on the thread and 98% of the replies are the TS.

This Wednesday (March 7, 2018), Toronto Football Club will take on Club Tigres UANL. The match will be in Canada and it will begin at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Univision Deportes Network (UDN) will broadcast the match. The Sports Network 2 (TSN 2) will also show the match.

On the same day (March 7, 2018), Seattle Sounders will go against Club Deportivo Guadalajara. The match will be in USA and it will begin at 10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Univision Deportes Network (UDN) will broadcast the match.

For fuck's sake. I thought this thread had a lot of replies for CONCACAF viewing from the main page. I click on the thread and 98% of the replies are the TS.

Tobey Maguire (rj144): Do you think that the 2018 Scotiabank Champions League thread will have a considerable amount of replies?

J.K. Simmons (Crash Lance): HEH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! You serious? The majority of USA fans are faithful only when their club or clubs are WINNING.

If you take a look at the first page of this thread, you will very clearly see that I wrote this:

The other subtitle for this thread is "Crash Lance writes messages to himself. Again."

Last edited:
Back