centery gloves

Holy Shit bro, you really hate this guy !!

<Dany07>.

I can't tell why
giphy.gif

lol there are some real pussies on this site its funny probably got bullied in school and go online to take out there rage

if they get this butt hurt over internet threads imagine in rl how badly they could be messed with

lol there are some real pussies on this site its funny probably got bullied in school and go online to take out there rage

if they get this butt hurt over internet threads imagine in rl how badly they could be messed with

Every time you post something, the average intelligence quotient of the forum as a whole declines significantly.

Which is saying a lot.

Please go away. Please...

Every time you post something, the average intelligence quotient of the forum as a whole declines significantly.

Which is saying a lot.

Please go away. Please...

i can tell english isnt your first language

i can taste the salt puts a grin on my face :p
Real question: does your keyboard lack the period key? You never use periods.

Is it: “I can taste. The salt puts a grin on my face.” Or: “ I can taste the salt. Puts a grin on my face”? I am inclined to think it’s the latter, but it’s unclear.

Last edited:
if you need a period to read then you shouldnt be on this site this isnt english class but i guess i should punctuate for you since english isnt your strong suit

if you need a period to read then you shouldnt be on this site this isnt english class but i guess i should punctuate for you since english isnt your strong suit

Fuck up you idiot. No one believes you're a pro fighter.

it does make me smile how butt hurt you get over this :p

Its pathetic when there are people who actually train and dedicate their lives to being a professional athlete and then there are glory hogs like you who just pretend online lmao.

Actually, I would very much appreciate you punctuating things for me. I look forward to your response.

Dear god, watching someone whose grammar is abysmal mock others for their English is painful.

Back