NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard of the name, but hardly at all. He is not getting much of any hype. He gets a brief name throw-in every now and then. And if he is the best player, he will go #1. I believe another team will get him.

<{cruzshake}>

Come on bro. Dahlin's been hugely hyped. "The next Karlsson" has been all over every hockey network there is

Kid is a home run to be that elusive #1 defensemen for whoever gets him

Enjoy

Lol wtf is this last page?

Dahlin is being spoken about by Swedes as their best prospect ever. Svechnikov is about a #1 overall quality in a few other years. You have scorers and defensemen coming out the rear end in this draft. Its main weakness is that there is no sure-fire #1 Center. People might be fooled about this draft's strength, but that's mostly because a lot of its strength is in Europe.

There have been some really strong prospects that have gone unlisted or hilariously underrated. Like, the ranking of some prospects should announce to one and all ''I don't actually watch any of these guys.''

Rasmus Dahlin deserves to go #1 just based on his tremendous name

This Penguins-Bruins game is too crazy. Penguins are playing like ass and Bruins are sticking to their fundamentals. Nash is looking like a huge pickup.

Yep.. stastny wasn't a superstar scorer for us but he was our best faceoff man and he was great in front of the net and on the boards.

I'm completely baffled, I expected us to gain a top player in the trade deadline to give us a boost and chance to win the cup but instead we lost one...bizzare

I honestly think they have an agreement and he'll re-sign with you in the summer. I think this was a "this might not be our year, lets get some assets and re-set for next year" kind of trade.

I honestly think they have an agreement and he'll re-sign with you in the summer. I think this was a "this might not be our year, lets get some assets and re-set for next year" kind of trade.

Man I hope you're right, he isn't a huge hit with the casuals because he isn't flashy and doesn't score a ton of goals but those of us who bleed blue understand what he brought to the team and respect the hell out of him.

By the way my uncle had a great time at his first blues game, the stadium was packed and we got the win and even talked some shit to red wings fans lol ( there was FAR too many of them there for my taste )

You Habs fans have outright ignored my previous posts: what's your serious feelings on Claude?

I'm happy he's gone, but how do you think he's affected your team and ability to win?

I gave up on the Habs when they started shitting on Koivu for not speaking french and getting french speaking staff and players was priority over drafting whats best for the team.

Until they seperate politics from hockey ill never pay a penny to them and will continue going to Ottawa n Toronto instead to boo them.

That Cup winning Bruins team was made for Claude, this Montreal team was made for the funny pages. The Price contract was an albatross, you just can't pay a goalie that much for that long, it's such a fickle position. If Price could put up .920 until he was 38, then maybe, but you're taking a noticeable hit to your depth. Montreal is fun to bag on because their mistakes are so obvious. How long have they needed a center now?

Since Muller n Damphousse in the 90s.

Nash is fuckin filthy. Him and Wingels were huge pickups
I love me some Tommy Wingels in a wish he was still on the team making 4th line money kind of way. Kid throws his body.

Also called out Dustin Brown for being a little bitch

Those who don't know Dahlin just tell yourselves that he's been hyped as the McDavid of defensemen , a generational type of talent. He is a notch above everyone else in the draft and that include #2

Now it remain to be seen if he will live up to the hype but whoever get him should be very happy. I pray that the Habs get lucky like NJ last year and draw the 1st pick but i'm not gonna get my hope up. Knowing our luck we'll probably end up picking 6-10 lol.

I gave up on the Habs when they started shitting on Koivu for not speaking french and getting french speaking staff and players was priority over drafting whats best for the team.

Until they seperate politics from hockey ill never pay a penny to them and will continue going to Ottawa n Toronto instead to boo them.

Didn't even know that was a thing. That's crazy lol

I love me some Tommy Wingels in a wish he was still on the team making 4th line money kind of way. Kid throws his body.

Also called out Dustin Brown for being a little bitch
Dude plays like he gives zero fucks. He's gonna be a serious fan favorite

Didn't even know that was a thing. That's crazy lol

Dude plays like he gives zero fucks. He's gonna be a serious fan favorite
Him and my boy Tomas Hertl were best friends. Tommy challenged Brown to drop the gloves multiple times (Brown has like 20 pounds on him) after Brown ruined Hertl's knee, Brown declined so Tommy called him out for being a pussy. That story makes me like Tommy more then it should (I hate Brown so that's probably why)

Chucky had himself a game. I caught parts of the game here and there, and he as working his ass off everywhere. Kid looked good. The empty net goal was perfect. Hard forecheck, stripped JT, dangled, buried it.

Edit: also, I know it was against the lowly Islanders, but the kids looked good. Who knew that speed, in today's NHL, would be effective??

Last edited:
Roussel is a yellow belly attacking a player from behind and he still lost the fight. Glad he got the extra minor penalty for instigating, justified.

Yeah, people were complaining about Thorburn throwing when he was down. Then I saw the play and Roussel ignoring Thorburn then going at him when his back is turned. Plus he's a general dirt bag. Thought it was hilarious.

The maple laughs came through my work after their game. The only guy I got to somewhat interact with was Plekanec, as luck would have it. Butttttt I fan girled really hard and probably just scared him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back