Fish Oil Suppliments work!

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
So I started reading up on fish oil on web md and many of the symptoms it cures are things i have had. I just got on this wonderful drug today and it instantly made my stomach less painful and the only side effect is that it made me a bit tired earlier. The pills are like an inch long so it is like swallowing ice cubes. They are kind of expensive but at least i was able to actually work today which kind of pays for itself.

name/brand?

Glad the fish oil is helping you.

I began taking some fish oil myself the other day. It appears to be helping me. It came as a surprise to be honest. THe different in improvement isn't big but I'll take it. I'm just taking the cheep capsules myself.

I tried it one time.

It turns out, I am part of the rare group that is not allergic to fish or shellfish, but am very allergic to fish oil in concentration.

I thought I was going to die.

So I started reading up on fish oil on web md and many of the symptoms it cures are things i have had. I just got on this wonderful drug today and it instantly made my stomach less painful and the only side effect is that it made me a bit tired earlier. The pills are like an inch long so it is like swallowing ice cubes. They are kind of expensive but at least i was able to actually work today which kind of pays for itself.
What symptoms did it cure for you?

What symptoms did it cure for you?

I was suffering from many gallbladder symptoms and heartburn and acid reflux. I got off of my medication and started taking these vitamins or whatever they are called and got off my heartburn medication and i am perfectly fine.

I am not a doctor or anything, everyones body is their own. And it has made me poop a lot......i think it is lubricating my organs or something. But it is amazing. The worst part is swallowing the gigantic pills. I have more energy than ever.

0014709_carlson-norwegian-fish-oil-orange-flavor-67-fl-oz_360.jpeg

This stuff is the best

Fish oil supps helped with by back pain and cholesterol levels

I took fish oil after reading here that it helps with concussion symptoms. I think that it really did help. I feel awesome and I've been back to training for quite a few month.

I still don't spar yet, though.

I took fish oil after reading here that it helps with concussion symptoms. I think that it really did help. I feel awesome and I've been back to training for quite a few month.

I still don't spar yet, though.

gotta keep them hands up homie !!

I used to take fermented cod liver/butter oil, but they're really expensive so I just take regular fish oil now.

Best fish oil supplements on the market today are the ones certified by IFOS for quality and concentration.

http://www.nutrasource.ca/ifos/

Cheap fish oil supplements can be also harmful since fish oil if it is oxidized (when it has a strong bad fishy smell) is harmful for body.

For sure they work, today diet rapport between omega 3 and omega 6 (pro inflammation) fatty acids is 20:1 or 10:1 for O6... when it should be 1:1. That increases body inflammation, thats why O3 are good for join pain for example.

Brain is a ball of fat, 25-30% of his fat are decosahexaenoic acid or DHA that is one Omega 3. And we can get it trough nutrition or supplements.

Natural sources of Omega 3 are WILD fatty fish like: Salmon, mackerel, sardine ect... fish without fat doesn't contain them. Violent cooking with high temperature can destroy O3, so if you eat fried fish or too cocked you won't get them.
Other sources (not good as fish) are: Eggs ONLY from free raised chicken, and grass fed meat and stuff from grass fed cows like butter. But is hard getting them all only from food, you may do it if you eat only grass fed meat, wild fish and good eggs.

You can make a blood exam test in order to check your fatty acid rapport to know if you need supplements (and how many) or you get them enough trough nutrition.

Last edited:
I just ordered some Noridc Naturals it was expensive but I stopped taking Fish Oil 12 years ago, because it made my skin greasy. I used to take the GNC brand

Nordic is supposed to be the best, It should be herein 5 days, I just hope it doesn't melt the capsules and they are stuck together.

Ill start taking the two softgels with breakfast before working out, and then if it sits well with me ill do the two in the morning and two at dinner.

its expensive though like almost 60 bucks for 180 soft gels and the serving is 2 gels.

0014709_carlson-norwegian-fish-oil-orange-flavor-67-fl-oz_360.jpeg

This stuff is the best
Thats the same one Joe Rogan is taking now, how can anyone drink that off a spoon, it must have a nasty after taste and kick to it

I remember this Barleans stuff used to be popular on Bodybuilding lcom back in the 2000s., but I doubt they are good quality since they put a lot of flavoring
142cdfe5-bba7-42ab-8cdf-d82edde3dcee.jpg

Back