FX's LEGION (Season 3 Premieres June 24, 2019)

Didn't finish season 1 got bored and lost interest.. too bad cause it has proper production budget and execution just imagine others marvel/dc shows with those achievements.

Cough Inhumans.

Hell yeah! Season one was awesome! I hope they can keep the ball rolling in season two. Is Aubrey Plaza in season two?

Watching ep 1 of season 2 now.

96cc6203bbba27ba8be2028907a06495.jpg

I love this show, off to a great start already!

I can't believe I haven't watched this yet. Season 1 binge looms...

I can't believe I haven't watched this yet. Season 1 binge looms...
I'm envious. For me it's the type of show I don't like watching week-to-week, but I don't have the self-discipline to wait until the end of the season.

Have yet to start watching season 2. Waiting for a few eps to pile up before iIstast watching it again. Quick question: is season 2 living up to the season 1 so far?

Watching ep 1 of season 2 now.

96cc6203bbba27ba8be2028907a06495.jpg

I love this show, off to a great start already!

I just finished re-watching that myself, going to watch the entire first season again this weekend.

Have yet to start watching season 2. Waiting for a few eps to pile up before iIstast watching it again. Quick question: is season 2 living up to the season 1 so far?
There's only been 1 episode so far, but yes it lived up to the last season for me. I would say not as good of an episode as the first season premiere, but better than the first season finale.

Holy shit. What did I just watch? This isn’t the kind of show you watch while multitasking. Gotta rewatch it again. So much going on.

There's only been 1 episode so far, but yes it lived up to the last season for me. I would say not as good of an episode as the first season premiere, but better than the first season finale.

No other show has done a better job at psychologically fucking with you. From the pitch black hypnosis, to the pulsating sounds, to the constant use of geometry and symetry. I got really high before the season premiere and thought I was going to have an anxiety attack a few times while watching the episode. If you like a good mindfuck this is the show for you.

barely saw the first episode of this season once again the visuals are spectacular, I like that aubrey plaza is back.

the mustached women were creepy.

division 3 looks cool.

keep the mind fucks coming. i loved the battle that happened in this episode

Back