Favorite Cuisines Of The World Poll: Round 9

What's your favorite world cuisine?

• Total voters

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
The championship round has arrived to the Top 3 contestants. Please select two from the list for the elimination round.

Japanese cuisine has been eliminated. Congratulations to Japan for a well fought battle.

Vote!

Japanese cuisine has been eliminated. Congratulations to Japan for a well fought battle.
Seppuku.

Quite a lot of food was invented or advanced on in America.

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/eat/best-usa-travel/top-50-american-foods-513946/

BBQ ribs, peanut butter, key lime pie, corn dogs, meatloaf, tater tots, pot roast, twinkies, jerky, banana split, cornbread, mac & cheese, potato chips, baked beans, s'mores, buffalo wings, chocolate chip cookies, philly cheese steak, and the classic cheese burger were all either invented or perfected in America.

The championship round has arrived to the Top 3 contestants. Please select two from the list for the elimination round.

Vote!
Guess I should have been in on the earlier votes and discussion. No way the 3 left are better than Japanese. But that's just my opinion.

American in the top 3?

That cant be right

giphy.gif

Italian is probably going to win this...but since I'm a beaner and love spicy shit. Mexican all the way!

What exactly is American?

I can't decide. I'll just go to momma's.
images-34.jpg

Italian seems like the most healthy of the three listed. Well, it has a lot of carbs, but so does Murican, and Mexican. Italian uses lots of olive oil though.

Seppuku.

Quite a lot of food was invented or advanced on in America.

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/eat/best-usa-travel/top-50-american-foods-513946/

BBQ ribs, peanut butter, key lime pie, corn dogs, meatloaf, tater tots, pot roast, twinkies, jerky, banana split, cornbread, mac & cheese, potato chips, baked beans, s'mores, buffalo wings, chocolate chip cookies, philly cheese steak, and the classic cheese burger were all either invented or perfected in America.

OrJa5fF.gif

Get a po boy. You're welcome.

28423579_10210466497117997_6435465833944223774_o.jpg

Parasols roast beef po boy is ridiculously good, their firecracker shrimp po boy is amazing too.

NOLA po boy has a bisque smothered fried shrimp po boy to die for.

Hit up Tracey's for three pounds of crawfish.
28661098_10210472821676107_7365822525136994405_n.jpg

Blind Pelican has $3 a dozen oysters for happy hour as well.

28423579_10210466497117997_6435465833944223774_o.jpg

Parasols roast beef po boy is ridiculously good, their firecracker shrimp po boy is amazing too.

NOLA po boy has a bisque smothered fried shrimp po boy to die for.

Hit up Tracey's for three pounds of crawfish.
28661098_10210472821676107_7365822525136994405_n.jpg

Blind Pelican has $3 a dozen oysters for happy hour as well.
That looks amazing! I'm going to have to make a trip down there for food. Did you try Mother's po boy? To die for.

That looks amazing! I'm going to have to make a trip down there for food. Did you try Mother's po boy? To die for.

I already got booked for two shows and waiting on two more for next month lol. If I wasn't always on the road I would live here. Haven't had Mother's, just wolfed down some meat pies though.

Also hit up Coops, the smoked rabbit jambalaya is godlike

I did the burlesque and comedy night at Siberia last night. HOLY fuck those perogies. I'll have to check it out.

Get the seafood platter at Mother's. You might run into famous actors there too.

Back