Lake Monsters and Sea Serpents

Soul Crusher

Eternal
Banned
Reaction score
For centuries people all over the world have been seeing strange serpent like creatures swimming in lakes and rivers. I don't think these people are lying and it's part of the reason why I refuse to go swimming in lakes.

[URL='https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj_sI-1ltnZAhWRyIMKHYxNBGoQjRx6BAgAEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pulpinternational.com%2Fpulp%2Fentry%2FPhoto-of-alleged-Hornindalsvatnet-sea-monster.html&psig=AOvVaw0T76bexkeUCUa85rcG3YDo&ust=1520476466313612']
Nan%2BCee%2BDee%2BPhoto%2Bpanoramio.com_photo_13085310%2B2.JPG
[/URL]
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=...aw1gsr0u5Zlj2qifLDp6HBVT&ust=1520476187654217

I'm so fuckin sick and tired of the photoshop.

If there was anything to it we would have a love example by now

Tens of thousands of videos yet never one single piece of anything tangible for evidence for l this mystical stuff

I've looked at 4 of the videos so far and everyone looks stupid and is shot with shaker technique that in Cloverfield. Do you have one example of a video that looks real?

Inb4 people who've never bothered to look into the phenomena for themselves, tell you you're a fool for believing any of it possible because their science overlords haven't confirmed it yet.

Meanwhile, less than 5% of our oceans have even been explored, and there are video taped images of supposed sleeper sharks of enormous size we didn't even think possible - never to have been caught on tape ever again; so it's not even confirmed.

hqdefault.jpg

But yea, we've seen it all and no undiscovered species of large size could possibly be out there.

<puh-lease75>

Last edited:
Somebody post the Nessie shooo of Anderson?

I’ve seen too many examples of things that could be mistaken as a large animal in a lake that do indeed look like what’s described by supposed witnesses.

Eg. Two beavers swimming at the same time look like the humps of a single animal from a distance.

The wake of a boat long past can give the illusion something large is swimming just beneath the surface.

A floating log with a large branch can look like a long necked animal.

A large fish stirring up silt in the shallows can creat the illusion of a long serpent like creature just below the surface.

Etc.

Last edited:
If there was anything to it we would have a love example by now

Tens of thousands of videos yet never one single piece of anything tangible for evidence for l this mystical stuff

Of course a tissue sample would be fantastic. In some places it's illegal to shoot or kill them.

Tens of thousands?
<23>

I’ve seen too many examples of things that could be mistaken as a large animal in a lake that do indeed look like what’s described by supposed witnesses.

Eg. Two beavers swimming at the same time look like the humps of a single animal from a distance.

The wake of a boat long past can give the illusion something large is swimming just beneath the surface.

A floating log with a large branch can look like a long necked animal.

A large fish stirring up silt in the shallows can creat the allusion of a long serpent like creature just below the surface.

Etc.

I agree, even the water currents can form patterns that look like a serpent. But there's actually something really strange in these videos.

I've looked at 4 of the videos so far and everyone looks stupid and is shot with shaker technique that in Cloverfield. Do you have one example of a video that looks real?

There's a few that are pretty still.

That's all I could find. There's plenty of videos of interviews with eye witnesses.

Why do photoshopers have to make it black and shinny all the time?

yehhhhhhhh nahhhhh theres no long lost dinosaur looking motherfucker out there.

Most cgi. The ABC news footage one was cool though.

Inb4 people who've never bothered to look into the phenomena for themselves, tell you you're a fool for believing any of it possible because their science overlords haven't confirmed it yet.

Meanwhile, less than 5% of our oceans have even been explored, and there are video taped images of supposed sleeper sharks of enormous size we didn't even think possible - never to have been caught on tape ever again; so it's not even confirmed.

hqdefault.jpg

But yea, we've seen it all and no undiscovered species of large size could possibly be out there.

<puh-lease75>

Big difference between the ocean and a lake IMO. Not saying it's impossible, just that there is zero credible proof to make someone lean towards it being real. Feel free to convince us otherwise

Back