Does Anyone Here Use Panteo Productions?

vcmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Panteao-Make-Ready-With-The-Experts.png

http://panteao.com/training-videos/

http://panteao.com/instructors/

No.

Do you like them?

They look like shooters trying to make a buck.

I've always felt firearm training vids are kinda... weird.

It's one thing to watch like Tim Kennedy or Costa video where it's like 10 minutes of them going "here's a couple options to try to maybe shoot your pistol better, I'm going to demonstrate them" vs that dude that is overly specific via video for how to shoot.

Granted, I might be jaded given I learned to shoot from my dad who was a vet and have multiple friends that served that I go shooting with the hound me on how to properly shoot and shit.

No.

Do you like them?

They look like shooters trying to make a buck.

Have not used it. I'm on the fence about it. But the instructors have great credentials. Always looking to learn stuff.

I've always felt firearm training vids are kinda... weird.

It's one thing to watch like Tim Kennedy or Costa video where it's like 10 minutes of them going "here's a couple options to try to maybe shoot your pistol better, I'm going to demonstrate them" vs that dude that is overly specific via video for how to shoot.

Granted, I might be jaded given I learned to shoot from my dad who was a vet and have multiple friends that served that I go shooting with the hound me on how to properly shoot and shit.

Kennedy has two 1 hour long pistol instructionals on his website.

Have not used it. I'm on the fence about it. But the instructors have great credentials. Always looking to learn stuff.

I used Chuck Taylor's book to learn the draw. (Well I thmbed through the picture series on the draw at a gunshow)

Usually, once you see a technique you got it, go practice and apply it.

If its higher level mental stuff, (for pistol) go watch some Rob Leatham clips.

If its rifle stuff, and you wanna get proficient do something that gives you range time and feedback, like a Highpower Match. David Tubb's book is a good one for that.

Idea is to become a Master, not stay a student.

Last edited:
I'd love to take one of this Sheepdog classes but they, well, they ain't cheap.

You ain’t kidding. A Mall Operator and his cash are soon parted.

Back