Former Russian Spy Critically Ill in Britain After Exposure to an Unknown Substance

If someday you will learn Russian and look at Russian news you will be amazed. It's like - enemy of Kadyrov was found dead - according to Russian news it's too obvious to suggest that people close to Kadyrov killed him and they say that it's Americans or another enemy of Kadyrov killed poor dude in an act of provocation against Kadyrov. And it's the same with Putin - people who considered to be his enemies found dead - Russian media blames Americans, Ukrainians, liberals.
I've seen on TV they said about this guy - no reason to poison him now, we could do it years ago if we wanted, he doesn't posses any treat because he said everything he knew years ago, we are not that kind of people who murder/poisons their enemies abroad, one guest guy said that maybe we wanted to poison him as a lesson to other traitors, and TV host said, like (if I'm not wrong) our people doesn't think like you, bloodthirsty liberals and there is better targets to perform such stuff on them (he remembered some guy who deflect in 1985, but I think he lives in US, not UK).
It's actually a bit sad that recent news related to Russia ignored on sherdog, like news about Argentina and cocaine or when Dagestani guys shoot some people near church.
Oh, and forgot some thing - often they say, look at who is interested in death of these people (not only in news about deaths of Russians but in news when people who have some compromising stuff about other world leaders of famous people) and when it looks like that Putin, Kadyrov or other people from Russian government looks like the most interested in death of these people, media guys like, nope this answer it's too obvious we will not discuss it, let's talk about how CIA or Mossad is so powerful that they can kill Nemtsov near the Kremlin, shut down security cameras there and get away with it.

They fucking charged Sergei Magnitsky with stealing the money he found out was being stolen lol

Then the charged Bill Browder with Magnistky's murder after he was killed in a Russian prison because Browser was getting Western governments to impose sanctions in retaliation for Magnistky's murder.

They still send in Interpol warrants for Browder.

It's fucking comical

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Browder

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Magnitsky

As with Litvinenko the message Vova is sending is very clear: traitors are never safe no matter where they are.

Putin recently made a speech in which he said that Russians who sold information to other countries would, "Choke on their thirty pieces of silver".

Russians never forget and rarely forgive.

They fucking charged Sergei Magnitsky with stealing the money he found out was being stolen lol

Then the charged Bill Browder with Magnistky's murder after he was killed in a Russian prison because Browser was getting Western governments to impose sanctions in retaliation for Magnistky's murder.

It's fucking comical

I remember I've seen some time ago stuff about Ichkerian guy living in UK, how Russia tried to extradict him to Russia. I might be wrong but it was something like that, Russian authorities said that he is criminal or terrorist and asked UK to arrest him an give it to them. UK was like, then why don't you guys start a criminal case against him in Russia first, we can't arrest him because even your justice system sees him as an innocent. Russians was like "oops" and started a criminal case. They bring in some guy who said that Ichkerian guy chopped off his hand or hands. Can't remember when it was, in court or later to media guy admitted that he is homeless alcoholic and he underwent amputation because of medical condition of his hands after he was sleeping on the street in winter. So case was dismissed by UK and Ichkerian guy lives in UK and sometimes gives his comments about Chechnya and Russia (like a year ot two ago he said that he thinks that Kadyrov's father and son are from FSB and their activity from back in the day was to compromise independent Chechen country to the entire world, like convince the world that independent Chechnya will be a shithole full of terrorists and criminals or something like that).
If you wanna laugh - from 2010 to 2016 cartoon from 1940s in which Donald Duck had a nightmare about being in Nazi country was at Russian list of extremist materials. Russian wikipedia says that some people were prosecuted for posting this cartoon, but seems like they mostly were fined no one was sent to prison.

Now the first responder (a cop) has fallen ill. This assassination (attempt) is hilariously and typically reckless.

Now the first responder (a cop) has fallen ill. This assassination (attempt) is hilariously and typically reckless.

Russians don't give a fuck about collateral damage. Look what they did to their own people during the Moscow Theater Siege:eek:

Russians don't give a fuck about collateral damage. Look what they did to their own people during the Moscow Theater Siege:eek:

Or if the apartment bombings in 1999 were in fact a false flag.

LONDON (Reuters) - Former Russian spy Sergei Skripal, who was convicted by Russia of betraying agents to British intelligence, was critically ill on Monday after exposure to an unidentified substance in Britain, two sources close to the investigation told Reuters.

British police said two people, a 66-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman, had been found unconscious on a bench in a shopping center on Sunday in the southern English city of Salisbury after exposure to the unknown substance.

Both are critically ill in intensive care. Police declared a major incident.

Skripal, once a colonel in Russia’s GRU military intelligence service, was convicted in Russia of treason in 2006 but exchanged as part of a Cold War-style spy swap in 2010 on the tarmac of Vienna airport. Skripal is 66 years old.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...osure-to-unidentified-substance-idUSKBN1GH2UX

It's Putin time!!!

giphy.gif

So, what did this Russian spy know about Hillary?

It's actually a bit sad that recent news related to Russia ignored on sherdog, like news about Argentina and cocaine or when Dagestani guys shoot some people near church.
Oh, and forgot some thing - often they say, look at who is interested in death of these people (not only in news about deaths of Russians but in news when people who have some compromising stuff about other world leaders of famous people) and when it looks like that Putin, Kadyrov or other people from Russian government looks like the most interested in death of these people, media guys like, nope this answer it's too obvious we will not discuss it, let's talk about how CIA or Mossad is so powerful that they can kill Nemtsov near the Kremlin, shut down security cameras there and get away with it.

If this would be true that would mean that Putin is a weak bitch and should be replaced as soon as possible, i mean he cant even protect his own people. Public castration, public mutilation and execution is what he deserves then :)

I am still not sure why they killed Nemcov thought, just for fun?

That was Killary. Crossed her just like Harambe and paid the price.

your sig is banworthy imo

If this would be true that would mean that Putin is a weak bitch and should be replaced as soon as possible, i mean he cant even protect his own people. Public castration, public mutilation and execution is what he deserves then :)

I am still not sure why they killed Nemcov thought, just for fun?

your sig is banworthy imo
Seems that one version that Putin was offended when Nemtsov called him "ебанутый". I think there is video of that on youtube, but I can't remember if it was at some public speech or in interview.
Yeah, it sounds to me like that too - if you believe in media's versions it sounds horrible, like FSB and other guys can't even prevent a murder in the middle of the Moscow organized by (seems like they often blame it on them, because girl who was at the moment of assasination with Nemtsov lives here and I think media said that killer left at car from Ukraine) Ukrainian secret agents. So it's like Ukrainian secret agents are better than Russians. But looks like they didn't have a choice - if you are not saying that Putin's enemies/Mossad/Ukrainian secret agents/CIA guys are like modern day ninjas, you will be forced to admit that Putin has fragile ego and likes to execute his enemies in public.

Seems that one version that Putin was offended when Nemtsov called him "ебанутый". I think there is video of that on youtube, but I can't remember if it was at some public speech or in interview.
Yeah, it sounds to me like that too - if you believe in media's versions it sounds horrible, like FSB and other guys can't even prevent a murder in the middle of the Moscow organized by (seems like they often blame it on them, because girl who was at the moment of assasination with Nemtsov lives here and I think media said that killer left at car from Ukraine) Ukrainian secret agents. So it's like Ukrainian secret agents are better than Russians. But looks like they didn't have a choice - if you are not saying that Putin's enemies/Mossad/Ukrainian secret agents/CIA guys are like modern day ninjas, you will be forced to admit that Putin has fragile ego and likes to execute his enemies in public.

I think most Russians will be well aware that it was a Putin hit, and blaming it on the Ukraine is just a cover story. By now, few Russians should have any doubt what Putin and the FSB are capable of.

It's fucking comical

All should listen imo:

https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/death-sergei-magnitsky-bill-browder

@KnightTemplar, that was savage lol. Well done.

I think most Russians will be well aware that it was a Putin hit, and blaming it on the Ukraine is just a cover story. By now, few Russians should have any doubt what Putin and the FSB are capable of.
I'm too lazy to search and read everything but I think official version that he was killed for his not very nice words about Chechens by Chechen guys.
Just remembered I think there is some trend in Russian news. Like, when report crimes and criminal is a guy from some -stan country or from Georgia/Azerbaijan/Armenia, they call him citizen of ex-USSR country or something like that, like, they doesn't say the name of exact country from where he came to Russia, but when criminal is from Ukraine, they say that he is Ukrainian citizen. I think also they tried to push some conspiracy theory that Ukrainian citizens sold drugs to Russian citizens, to kill as many Russians as possible but seems like it was too much or people doesn't believed in it.

So what?

We got a lot of killers. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Back