Premier League Thread 2017/18 v85: Deffs 30th Birthday edition

Am I old as fuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Wenger puts out a strong side for this match. Only hope for a CL spot and could be a great tie.

If he doesn't put out a strong side then this would be beyond arrogant and a flat out slap in the face to the supporters and the club imo.

Of all the sackable offenses he has been a part of recently that would be among the worst. Even stubborn Jose went all out for the EL and it paid off.

I just hope Wenger puts out a strong side for this match. Only hope for a CL spot and could be a great tie.

If he doesn't put out a strong side then this would be beyond arrogant and a flat out slap in the face to the supporters and the club imo.

Of all the sackable offenses he has been a part of recently that would be among the worst. Even stubborn Jose went all out for the EL and it paid off.

he has to put out a strong side

we have nothing else to play for this season!

lol nah, i was nominating you to be a mod not making the next thread!

you're probably one of the msot level headed posters here
Oh, nah.

giphy.gif

Heart attack at 31

Fiorentina are back at it then

Remember reading about an Argentinean player who said Fiore's medical staff gave pills out to players before the match & he swore it made him jump a foot higher

He definitely will. We put out a strong side for Osterwhatverthey'recalled, so he'll definitely have one for this. Sucha a shame that LAcazette is injured.

He definitely will. We put out a strong side for Osterwhatverthey'recalled, so he'll definitely have one for this. Sucha a shame that LAcazette is injured.
I thought in the second leg it was a rotated side? At least for Arsenal's sake I hope it was. I know they had a 3-0 lead but still you can't take chances like that and it nearly came back to bite them.

I think he's Poch's one blind spot.

His mistakes will hurt him in future.
I think its mental with him. Spent 6 years without a backline and thinks he still is without cover so takes unnecessary gambles

Bit late to the party but this Rita Ora - Liam Payne song is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back