The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty close to ordering this. My only problem is that Its 28 bucks..It is 11 inches tall though so you get a big figure
cb56b082b3174a7f847877123609aca8.jpg

I caught up with the show, there were times where I literally wanted to quit watching the show. The writing is absolutely despicably bad, but then fights like Jiren/Goku 1 and Goku/Jiren 2 thats happening now remind me why I watch the show.

UI is the best thing theyve done in a while goddamn SSB Goku gets his ass whopped by everyone, I hate how they completely ruined Jiren by giving him a backstory though. He was much more menacing wwhen he said a couple of words, and was largely unknown.

I have to keep reminding myself, to just enjoy it as it happens, dont think about the writing because I get pissed at how shitty it is.

I'm pretty close to ordering this. My only problem is that Its 28 bucks..It is 11 inches tall though so you get a big figure
cb56b082b3174a7f847877123609aca8.jpg

I'd order it because I think UI is the coolest thing since I saw Goku go Super Saiyan the 1st time in Toonami for me.

UI is definitely the 2nd coolest transformation after SSJ1.

Blue was legit MEH~, we just had God/Red and they just randomly jumped to Blue, completely making God/Red redundant.

imo:
SSJ1
UI
SSJ3
SSJ God/Red
SSJ2 and SSJ Blue on par, at least for Goku wise. Kid Gohan SSJ2 is high up

if u7 ends up winning and they probably will for me personally that's a boring ending.

Are they going to do a call back to early in Super with Goku not keeping his guard up

After Goku beats Jiren, Frieza will try to sneak attack him but this time Goku will dodge it.

I could see them using Frieza for comedy relief in that way

Well I just read the spoilers for the last 2 episodes

disappointing to say the least

Goku loses...WTF!!?! Dude always loses

Well I just read the spoilers for the last 2 episodes

disappointing to say the least

Goku loses...WTF!!?! Dude always loses

They have really jumped the shark with super if the spoilers are true. Good god what a terrible way to end it.

You trollin

Here is the leaked preview of the last episode from DBZ Reddit. "Son Goku has fallen from the arena. It seems like Universe 7 has lost, and everyone will be annihilated, but... Having broken through his limits, Goku and Jiren stare at the Omni-Kings, as if the match isn't over yet. And then, a Death Beam hits Jiren's back. A bruised and battered Universe 7 team member is standing there!"

Overall I think DBS squandered so many great foundations.

I personally really loved the idea of Vegeta and Goku mastering two different sides of UI, and them learning to coordinate their attacks together as a team instead of just fusing. To me that is very interesting and would have also technically made Jiren the strongest mortal as it would take two of them to defeat him.

Oh well.

To me, that ending signifies that Dragon Ball will be back in the future. No way they end the franchise like that

Also,

DifficultNextIcefish-size_restricted.gif

Put some respek on this purple troll's name!

Spoilers were so damn obvious that I never thought it would happen. Shocked, but I'm ok with it. Like @Horse Style mention it increases the likelyhood of a new DB series in the future. The question is when in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back