Longevity in the rap game : Lil Wayne/Too Short(Poll)

Who will have the most years in the game?

• Total voters

Mohawk Mauler

Imaginery Borders Matter
@Gold
Reaction score
Lil Wayne

Too Short

Who else you got?

Anyone else besides Wayne start so young and stuck around until this day?

Who else you got?

Anyone else besides Wayne start so young and stuck around until this day?

LL Cool J? Ice Cube? Dr. Dre? Eminem? Nas? And those just sprang to mind off the bat.

Regardless, Too $hort still has about 10 years on Lil' Wayne career-wise, so there's that...

Last edited:
LL Cool J? Ice Cube? Dr. Dre? Eminem? Nas? And those just sprang to mind off the bat.

Regardless, Too $hort still has about 10 years on Lil' Wayne career-wise, so there's that...

Of those mentioned who you think was the youngest to start?

Wasnt Wayne like 12 years old or something? Lol crazy he still alive.imo

Of those mentioned who you think was the youngest to start?

Wasnt Wayne like 12 years old or something? Lol crazy he still alive.imo

If that's what you meant, you should have made the poll "who started younger?", because if you're talking longevity, Dr. Dre is going to be around forever - he'll be producing and cameoing on Lil Wayne's grandkids' albums.

Lil Wayne started at 9 actually.

If that's what you meant, you should have made the poll "who started younger?", because if you're talking longevity, Dr. Dre is going to be around forever - he'll be producing and cameoing on Lil Wayne's grandkids' albums.

Lil Wayne started at 9 actually.

Oh my bad yeah i meant the poll to be who lasts longer,but was just asking you of those guys you posted who started as a lil rugrat lol

Who else you got?
juicy j

fool founded the most influential rap group of all time back in the early 90s and hes still around today and not just around fam he deadass dropped one of the best projects of the year in 2017 and hes already dropped a tape in 2018

220px-Nas-04.jpg

/thread

juicy j

fool founded the most influential rap group of all time back in the early 90s and hes still around today and not just around fam he deadass dropped one of the best projects of the year in 2017 and hes already dropped a tape in 2018

Damn i been so out of touch for some time now,cant stand most the garbage now a days.lol

I love me some triple6 and juicy always had some nice banging beats.

juicy j

You're normally a shit poster but this is accurate. Juicy J has found a way to stay relevant post Three 6 Mafia, and is very popular.

Too Short is an inspiration for people missing chromosomes everywhere.

Back