So USA Top 4 Sports owe it to Canada and even England

Canada and England owe USA for not speaking german.

The US doesn't owe anyone shit over sports. Gtfo. Who gives a shit about that when the current product is so absurdley different, better, and advanced.

Thats like saying the inventor of a mag-lev train owes the Neanderthals for inventing the wheel.

Please tell me about the rich Baseball, Football and Basketball traditions of Europe and Canada. And not that mutant shit, actual football.

The best HS football team in Texas could win the Grey Cup.

The 92 Dream Team could probably still take out Europes best.

The NCAA champion Womens Fast Pitch Softball team could definitely beat Canadas best baseball players.

Last edited:
My topic title should be a bit more respectful but still found the article interesting.

The US doesn't owe anyone shit over sports. Gtfo. Who gives a shit about that when the current product is so absurdley different, better, and advanced.

Thats like saying the inventor of a mag-lev train owes the Neanderthals for inventing the wheel.

Please tell me about the rich Baseball, Football and Basketball traditions of Europe and Canada. And not that mutant shit, actual football.

The best HS football team in Texas could win the Grey Cup.

The 92 Dream Team could probably still take out Europes best.

The NCAA champion Womens Fast Pitch Softball team could definitely beat Canadas best baseball players.
Honorary Ph.D.'s have been awarded for less.

Bravo, sir.

Well by this logic Canada owes Ireland and Scotland for giving them hockey; Irish and Scottish folks brought over our sports of hurling and shinty which evolved into ice hockey.

Back