NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laine can't be stopped. He can impregnate your wife from 100 paces and she'll pop out a 1/2 goat child in 5 months

And you knew he was getting the Hatty. 2nd in the league in goals, coming for old man Ovie.

Hey guys...uhmember...uhmember when people were all ''Laine's not having that good of a year''?

'member when, last year, pace wasn't good enough to suggest that Laine was on Matthews' level, but this year, Matthews' pace is what matters?

I feel like a bad fan, felt like these guys were doomed back in like December then I look at the standings and now I see they quietly worked their way up to 2nd place.

I'm still praying over here to see Bergy, Marchand, or Chara blast Crosbitch into the boards and KO him.

I feel like a bad fan, felt like these guys were doomed back in like December then I look at the standings and now I see they quietly worked their way up to 2nd place.

I'm still praying over here to see Bergy, Marchand, or Chara blast Crosbitch into the boards and KO him.

Everyone has been playing their best game, if Marchand wasn't a little weasel I'd be able to root for them, and if my girlfriend wasn't the world's most annoying Bruins fan. If Tampa falters the Bruins are my Finals pick.

Everyone has been playing their best game, if Marchand wasn't a little weasel I'd be able to root for them, and if my girlfriend wasn't the world's most annoying Bruins fan. If Tampa falters the Bruins are my Finals pick.
I love that Marchand pisses off so many people.

I love that Marchand pisses off so many people.
Eh, I'm sure if he was on my team I'd love him. He has great skating and a lot of skill with the puck. He's also a little bitch.

It doesn't seem fair that the Bruins could fuck up the 2015 draft so badly - like, holy fuck - and still end up alright.

I wish I didn't have to put up with Marchand being a pos, because he's honestly a really great player

Also 3 games for Backes is quite a bit...
It doesn't seem fair that the Bruins could fuck up the 2015 draft so badly - like, holy fuck - and still end up alright.

DeBrusk and Carlo aren't too bad. Apparently the 1st round guy can barely drink alcohol and just recently got to the AHL? Who knows, sounds like a wash...

Killing it in the 2014 draft really helped

If they had Barzal that team would be legitimate cup favourites not just contenders

So thank god for that

And they STILL could have had connor as well. I like DeBrusk, but the other guys were awful picks, even if Zboril was ranked around there.

Seriously though who cares about rookies when 40yo Chara is passing to 39yo Gionta for goals

Barzal - Conor is basically a good 2nd line lol

Conner is an excellent complimentary player at this point. Not that he has to be anything more with Scheifele and Wheeler as linemates. He does need to get a lot stronger tho. His board play and 'fight' for the puck needs to improve. But that aside, he has legit elite puck skills. In a couple of years he's going to be the guy that drives the play on his line. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Trouba and bitch out.

Ken hitchcock is fat as fuck, holy shit.

Ken hitchcock is fat as fuck, holy shit.
He is cartoonishly obese. He's what I imagine I'd see if I was watching a Mike Pence speech on acid.

Laine already with 40.

Don't look now, but Connor is in range for 40 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back