2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Randall is a Brown now according to Schefter.

Sweet baby Jesus so far this isn't going well.

EDIT:
This leaves us with Goodson (can), Rollins (super can), King (jury still out but hurt and potentially a can) as our CBs doesn't it?

Fucking kill me. AND we probably wont' be having Burnett back either.

Rumors I am seeing of this trade to free up space is to chase Sherman.

Not too comfortable chasing a dude that had surgery on both of his Achilles tendons.

Damarious Randall for...

Wait for it.....

Kizer.

Kill me.

Obviously there’s a corresponding move to this. Not going to pretend Randall has been good here for most of his career. Maybe he isn’t going to fit with the new defense

Kizer sucks but he’s better than Hundley

But seriously....Kizer is just as bad as Hundley. Give away Randall for a pick at the very least.

The thing that is frustrating about Randall leaving is he SEEMED to be turning it around until he got hurt at the end there PLUS... our current options are what...

Goodson
Rollins
King

And the first two are cans and the second one looks almost severely undersized and couldn't stay healthy as a rookie.

If we're chasing Butler (who sucked last year) or Sherman (who is coming off a pair of Achilles surgeries) I don't like this.

Seriously me right now, in the middle of court.

<{clintugh}><DisgustingHHH><{hfved}>

WHAT THE FUCK

Most random trade ever.
Like, I GET this means we don't need to rely on Hundley and Kizer is better than Hundley.

The same way a solid shit falling on your shoe is better than diaherrhea but still.

If Rodgers goes down for a long time and we get Kizer....I will probably end up banned here.

Like, I GET this means we don't need to rely on Hundley and Kizer is better than Hundley.

The same way a solid shit falling on your shoe is better than diaherrhea but still.

Too bad we could just fucking keep Taysom Hill.

And then we could have traded Randall for like a 3rd or something.

Too bad we could just fucking keep Taysom Hill.

And then we could have traded Randall for like a 3rd or something.
It sounds like we MIGHT have gotten a 4th round pick and they got a 5th rounder from us. Not sure though.

Still. That Hayward and Hill thing is starting to look worse.

It sounds like we MIGHT have gotten a 4th round pick and they got a 5th rounder from us. Not sure though.

Still. That Hayward and Hill thing is starting to look worse.

No they swapped picks in both rounds. So we (what position do I play?) moved up in the fourth and fifth.

What corner are we going after?

DON'T want Sherman. I'm iffy on Butler or Trumaine Johnson/ever paying premium FA corner prices.

I'd prefer:
1. Aaron Colvin
2. EJ Gaines
3. Bashaud Breeland
4. Prince Amukamara
5. Ben Benwikere
6. Kyle Fuller

What corner are we going after?

DON'T want Sherman. I'm iffy on Butler or Trumaine Johnson/ever paying premium FA corner prices.

I'd prefer:
1. Aaron Colvin
2. EJ Gaines
3. Bashaud Breeland
4. Prince Amukamara
5. Ben Benwikere
6. Kyle Fuller
<JerryWWF>

Maybe they find a DB deep in the draft. We haven't seen this guy draft yet. Could also be moving these picks for something else.

Back