Mgtow thread

ive noticed that men become much more vain, obsessed with appearance, sensitive, and obsessed with female approval as time goes on
You forgot ''man bun'' and skinny jeans. Of course I agree with you 100%. We have to blame current culture that worship women and demonise/ridicule manliness. Look at the shit on tv. I havent seen a single red blooded strong male movie that takes itself seriously in forever. Jack reacher 2 still grinds my gears.

It's an excuse for their inability to get laid. Just be honest with yourself and say

It's an excuse for their inability to get laid. Just be honest with yourself and say
I have sex though. Last girl I was with talked about marriage and I declined. You don't get it because you haven't experienced US family court.

I have sex though. Last girl I was with talked about marriage and I declined. You don't get it because you haven't experienced US family court.

Sounds like the issue lies with the justice system, not with women though. The notion of marriage isn't practical to me so I wouldn't go through with it but it's just funny to me how you guys make such a big deal out of it. These days everything is a movement it seems.

Sounds like the issue lies with the justice system, not with women though. The notion of marriage isn't practical to me so I wouldn't go through with it but it's just funny to me how you guys make such a big deal out of it. These days everything is a movement it seems.
That's your issue is that you say you guys like I'm supporting everything that's ever been said by someone who identifies as mgtow. Mgtow for me primarily means no pregnancy and no marriage.

That's your issue is that you say you guys like I'm supporting everything that's ever been said by someone who identifies as mgtow. Mgtow for me primarily means no pregnancy and no marriage.

I just find it amusing that there's name for everything people do. I like cheese pizzas so I identify as a MGFCP (Man Going For Cheese Pizzas).
Everybody has their own take on these movements as well which also makes the label even more pointless.

I just find it amusing that there's name for everything people do. I like cheese pizzas so I identify as a MGFCP (Man Going For Cheese Pizzas).
Everybody has their own take on these movements as well which also makes the label even more pointless.
Kind of a cringey comparison bro. If a pizza could easily take all of your wealth and ruin your life then there probably would be a movement surrounding the phenomenon. The problems surrounding marriage and having kids are not trivial and mgtow is a logical response to what's happened to the traditional family in the west. I don't hate women or condone misogyny. I do believe in more traditional gender roles, but that's neither here nor there.

Pointing out that a group has dissenting opinion within it hardly makes its core values pointless.

Jesus Christ stop labeling shit and trying to make it some kind of feel good movement for dorks and depressed people.

Date women. Or don't. Improve yourself either way. Stop making that choice the crux of your life

Jesus Christ stop labeling shit and trying to make it some kind of feel good movement for dorks and depressed people.

Date women. Or don't. Improve yourself either way. Stop making that choice the crux of your life
sjaVobP.jpg
How about I post what I want and you do the same

MGTOW as I understand it can continue date and have sex but will not put themselves into a situation where they can be compromised by a sexual partner; the two easiest ways a man can become indebted to their partner is through marriage or child support.
Didn’t this used to be called being “single”?

The funniest part of these guys are their delusions of grandeur and irrational fear of BBC's.

Good job on making shit up. He took back what he said because he learned about how divorce court work and that the mgtow men have a point.

Of course you have to blatantly lie because that's what and how the might cucks like to act.

Inb4 personal insults since you have no real arguement.
Except for that he still said at the end that you guys are still little weasels. You seriously have no point whatsoever. You and your sad little club are absolutely the most miserable kinds of people, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so weak-willed and weak-minded. You've let women completely dictate the course of your life, as everything you do is in response to how women might hurt you. It's cowardice and just pathetic.

Except for that he still said at the end that you guys are still little weasels. You seriously have no point whatsoever. You and your sad little club are absolutely the most miserable kinds of people, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so weak-willed and weak-minded. You've let women completely dictate the course of your life, as everything you do is in response to how women might hurt you. It's cowardice and just pathetic.

The only coward is you. Your the type of coward that has to seek validation from a woman because your too much of a chump to find that confidence and self worth from with in.

Thus you have to blatantly resort to personal insults and belittlement to get to your point. A weasel is a guy who kisses a woman's ass to get in to her pants. In your case you are a little weasel who has to bark on behalf of women and cucks a like. A man going his own way simply choose an alternative path to fulfillment and content. This is based on self preservation and adaption towards a decaying society.

Let me tell you one last thing boy. Ever since I became mgtow I took the time to learn about online marketing and ways to make money. This led to a lifestyle that has me free from the bondage of the 40 hour rat race +wasting time commuting to work. Just like that I have all the free time in the world to go after my interest like gardening, meditation and martial arts.

How about yourself? Tell me how a relationship has enriched your life. Considering the insults you throw at people and speak about a concept you know nothing off. I would like to know what makes you so damn charming...

You forgot ''man bun'' and skinny jeans. Of course I agree with you 100%. We have to blame current culture that worship women and demonise/ridicule manliness. Look at the shit on tv. I havent seen a single red blooded strong male movie that takes itself seriously in forever. Jack reacher 2 still grinds my gears.
Yes! Look at all the commercials. Most men are whiny, wimpy and stupid where the women are the strong smart ones

The only coward is you. Your the type of coward that has to seek validation from a woman because your too much of a chump to find that confidence and self worth from with in.

Thus you have to blatantly resort to personal insults and belittlement to get to your point. A weasel is a guy who kisses a woman's ass to get in to her pants. In your case you are a little weasel who has to bark on behalf of women and cucks a like. A man going his own way simply choose an alternative path to fulfillment and content. This is based on self preservation and adaption towards a decaying society.

Let me tell you one last thing boy. Ever since I became mgtow I took the time to learn about online marketing and ways to make money. This led to a lifestyle that has me free from the bondage of the 40 hour rat race +wasting time commuting to work. Just like that I have all the free time in the world to go after my interest like gardening, meditation and martial arts.

How about yourself? Tell me how a relationship has enriched your life. Considering the insults you throw at people and speak about a concept you know nothing off. I would like to know what makes you so damn charming...
I like this post. I'm not a mgtow but rather a mgtow until he meets his match in a woman. If I never do then that's okay also.

False. I was fine before I got married, and I didn't need a girlfriend/wife. But when a fantastic woman came along, I wasn't so scared that I turned her away out of fear of getting hurt. That's what you guys do.

You just said it. Self-preservation. You clearly don't trust your own abilities to get a decent woman. You instead resort to saying that all women are evil, and all men who have a relationship are cucks (which is a stupid fucking word, btw). Some men grovel and kiss ass, but that's not the majority. It's a shame that you didn't have a real man in your life to teach you that. Probably why you ended up as a coward...

Good for you, little boy. I actually like my job. I'd honestly do it for free if money were no object.

My wife is awesome. She's my best friend, someone I try to spend every single day with. We do all sorts of things together, and she helps balance my life. I try to help balance hers, as I think we are exceptionally compatible. We work well together. She keeps me grounded while simultaneously helping me push myself to reach my limits. I try to do the same for her. It's nice having a partner and teammate you can rely on, and we have the added benefit of having a physical connection that will ultimately yield kids who will continue on into the world. Family ultimately makes things worth while, and if all you have is a few bucks in the bank, you honestly don't have much. I have both, and I'd give up all my money and stuff in a heartbeat if I had to choose between that and my wife. When you're older, you're going to regret the life you've lived. You can try to lie to yourself now, convincing yourself that you're somehow tough and "going it alone." But you know deep down that you're full of shit. You know that the people you're associating with a bunch of losers who got burned and are just emotionally-scarred weaklings. You fucking know it. Get off your dead ass, pick yourself up, and fix yourself before you die a bitter old man who has nothing meaningful to show for his life.

Back