Any good horror movies on Netflix

Cabin Fever Patient Zero is freaking fun but gory.

+1 for Hush.

The Ritual is fine, too, the third act's just a bit disappointing.

watched cloverfield paradox recently... not really horror i guess.

the show "dark" is kinda like stranger things too...

someone on here mentioned "radius". more suspense with some horror elements.

How would you rank the Clovefield movies?

I just saw 10 Cloverfield Lane recently. Damn creepy and effective. Goodman is an incredibly strong actor.

Babadook is the best one currently on there IMO

Attachments

• tumblr_lzq0zjKOss1r6xwo1o1_500.gif
    tumblr_lzq0zjKOss1r6xwo1o1_500.gif
    606.2 KB · Views: 1
How would you rank the Clovefield movies?

I just saw 10 Cloverfield Lane recently. Damn creepy and effective. Goodman is an incredibly strong actor.

i actually haven't seen that one, but from what i read (which is the whole story, hah) it does seem to be the scariest.

the third one has a lot of psychological horror pertaining to parallel dimensions overlapping and shit. but they didn't go too crazy with the gore/horror

i actually haven't seen that one, but from what i read (which is the whole story, hah) it does seem to be the scariest.

the third one has a lot of psychological horror pertaining to parallel dimensions overlapping and shit. but they didn't go too crazy with the gore/horror

10 cloverfield lane isn't scary, but it's a VERY good thriller and and very suspenseful. I'd give it a 9/10. I'd also give Cloverfield a 9/10 in the found footage genre. Cloverfield paradox is 6.5/10

10 cloverfield lane isn't scary, but it's a VERY good thriller and and very suspenseful. I'd give it a 9/10. I'd also give Cloverfield a 9/10 in the found footage genre. Cloverfield paradox is 6.5/10

Yeah as a fan of the original and having just watched and thoroughly enjoyed 10 cloverfield lane, I want to check out paradox but have to say I got a little worried when I saw the reviews.

Yeah as a fan of the original and having just watched and thoroughly enjoyed 10 cloverfield lane, I want to check out paradox but have to say I got a little worried when I saw the reviews.

it's like the typical sci fi movie with a bunch of astronauts overcoming some crazy odds and dying off one by one. like sunshine, solaris, event horizon but with the cloverfield whackiness

It honestly has nothing to do with Cloverfield (it was picked up by the studio and the cloverfield connection was written into the script) the first half is pretty good, but it turns generic as hell.

Autopsy of Jane Doe.

The Babadook and It Follows are both worth a watch.

Back