sbbc : i sound poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.finditguide.com/germany/baumholder/military/financeoffices
http://www.militaryinstallations.do...ST_ID,P4_CONTENT_DIRECTORY,P4_TAB:1390,ALL,IC

tell me, what is that called?

tell me more about my own life, please hahahahahah

obviously they don't get something called 'substandard living pay', but they received either increased COLA or BAH differential instead for that exact reason, as determined by the base housing offices

Ah, moving the goal posts...classic.

https://www.finditguide.com/germany/baumholder/military/financeoffices
http://www.militaryinstallations.do...ST_ID,P4_CONTENT_DIRECTORY,P4_TAB:1390,ALL,IC

tell me, what is that called?

tell me more about my own life, please hahahahahah

obviously they don't get something called 'substandard living pay', but they received either increased COLA or BAH/OHA differential instead for that exact reason, as determined by the base housing offices

Did you just post links to a phone book and the finance office as evidence?

the rustle is strong with Mr. Peters
giphy.gif

his deception rears it's ugly head

you're the savant that doesn't know the Army has Finance Offices, especially on smaller garrisons that don't have whole divisions

When did I say they didn't? Was it in response to your post where you pretended every army man stays in the Nazi barracks?

Did you just post links to a phone book and the finance office as evidence?
no shit playa
you said i made up the name of an office in an awful attempt to be funny i guess
i showed you a direct .mil source w/ the address and phone number.....remind me, what is the name of that office again?

i'm not rustled whatsoever, i'm laughing
i've 1) never seen an AF person act like their shit wasn't the best, and way less physically demanding among other things aka Chair Force

2) I've also never seen someone directly tell me i didn't work somewhere I did, that's new. Respect for originality i guess?

I had an old bird col tell me once, "son, in the AF you get hot food and clean sheets..in the Army you get to sleep in the mud and eat canned food".
fuck that guy

i'm not rustled whatsoever, i'm laughing
i've 1) never seen an AF person act like their shit wasn't the best, and way less physically demanding among other things aka Chair Force

2) I've also never seen someone directly tell me i didn't work somewhere I did, that's new. Respect for originality i guess?

You can't take back mean words.

At least people care enough about the AF to make fun of it (talking other branches)

the CG probably has it worst in that nobody even considers them Military/Armed Forces (which they aren't DoD technically....unless activated during War) yet they do a pretty serious and important job haha.

ive only met like two CoastGuardsmen or whatever in my life barring Recruiters, it's like meeting someone from Vermont or Wyoming. Never happens

I was peripherally involved in Operation Wandering Soul many years ago, which resulted in something idiotic called "Ghost Tape No. 10" and later at Nui Ba Den Mountain with a counter insurgency broadcast. lol. it made Charlie leave positions in droves. superstitious little fucks.

I surprised my kid today w/ this toy, i dont think i've ever seen him this stoked. he was literally speechless for like five seconds haha
promo268499767

I saw Coast Guard in Khandahar...they had a boat but no water. That shit did not make sense.

The dorms on Air Force bases are dope. Best dfac on Manas was run by the Dutch. I’m done.

I was peripherally involved in Operation Wandering Soul many years ago, which resulted in something idiotic called "Ghost Tape No. 10" and later at Nui Ba Den Mountain with a counter insurgency broadcast. lol. it made Charlie leave positions in droves. superstitious little fucks.

Are you serious?

The dorms on Air Force bases are dope. Best dfac on Manas was run by the Dutch. I’m done.
that pizza hut in the semitruck was atrocious, i don't think that was real cheese. The little DFAC next to the 100man tents had fresh bacon at all times, i was murdering bacon sandwiches (stuck there for a week)

That russian 9% beer for the damn win tho

bless people that didn't drink and we copped their 2 beers
Baltika-no-9-Extra-268x268.gif

Are you serious?
it was under the auspices of USACIDC in the 70s. counter insurgency, counter subversive activities on
the battle field. can't talk about it really. still too many skeletons in the closet, so to speak.
but it was real, we believed it was effective and we hoped it would support our cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back