MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think he's up to 4 HR this spring. They won't be able to keep him down for long.

3 weeks or so saves them a year so it will be at least that long. They crossed his name out on his locker and put "Ted" on there. Too bad we don't get to see Whitley.

Have you seen what Tucker is doing for the Stros? Reed is starting to hit too. I think he'll get a shot with Yuli being suspended for a 5 spot
Oh my god stop helping Tete he joined my league!!

LMAO at Moose taking a one year deal with like 6mil guaranteed. Get fucked

I was really worried the giants would sign him for like 5/90. Glad we dodged that bullet, but damn I would have taken him on a short cheap deal

It is a weird spot for the Royals. They could use Moose for trade bait at the deadline to restock their farm system amd the money is nothing- even for the Royals. They must have doubts about Cheslor Cuthbert ever amounting to much. His defense sucks, but supposedly the org raves about his abilities at the plate...something I dont really see, myself.

The kind of confounding thing is that I think the Royals will be a near .500 team for the season, so selling Mouse at the deadline will be important because a .500 season only keeps the franch in purgatory

They could prob get a decent haul for moose at the deadline if he plays well. Nobody wanted to give him the money he was looking for and a draft pick this offseason

Royals RF Jorge Bonifacio is suspended 80 games for PEDs.

Cant say Im surprised...

Dude looks like he could play ILB for the Chiefs

Phillies reportedly come to terms with Arrieta. Wonder for how many years.

Phillies reportedly come to terms with Arrieta. Wonder for how many years.
I saw 3 / 75 , which is a pretty good deal. Paying the man, but he isn't going to fuck your franchise if he falls off a cliff.

The Royals are onto something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back