2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Rumors I am seeing of this trade to free up space is to chase Sherman.

Not too comfortable chasing a dude that had surgery on both of his Achilles tendons.

Fuck that. I didn't want that dick when he was healthy, I sure as hell don't want him now with his barely attached tendons.

Lol I like the trade. Kizer has way more upside than hundley and Randall has missed more games than he has played. Not to mention he wasn't all that good when he was playing. This is just a move that tells us GB is going after new corners.

Lol I like the trade. Kizer has way more upside than hundley and Randall has missed more games than he has played. Not to mention he wasn't all that good when he was playing. This is just a move that tells us GB is going after new corners.

But, also, Randall was BY FAR our most effective cornerback last season. It wasn't even close.

I really hope your right

But, also, Randall was BY FAR our most effective cornerback last season. It wasn't even close.

Doesn’t mean anything given how bad the corners are

The guy was total trash for half the season then got benched against the Bears, then had a ok 2nd half highlighted by a good game against a rusty Josh Gordon. Not going to miss him especially if they find someone better

Doesn’t mean anything given how bad the corners are

The guy was total trash for half the season then got benched against the Bears, then had a ok 2nd half highlighted by a good game against a rusty Josh Gordon. Not going to miss him especially if they find someone better
I'll be honest though I am really tired of watching this team draft a couple CBs every single year only for all of them to be super meh at best to whale shit levels at worst/most common.

All three are 28+ and will demand the vast majority of our available cap space. I'm not spending $15 million/year on a corner unless he's young and dominant.
Isn't Prince pretty old too now though, for a position like CB?

Aqib Talib ($11 2018 cap hit) for a 5th rounder sounding reaaaaal good rn.

Please draft this guy in the late rounds so we at least have a QB that can throw the ball.

Love how they traded the only competent cb. I hated his guts for most of his time here but he was honestly the only half decent cb on the team

At the end of the day though, 1Hundley fuckin sucked and Raahgaahs is going to get hurt from time to time. Getting a backup is a good idea, it's just that the worst position by far is CB

Kizer is a downgrade from Hundley, don't like that part. Hundley could lead a weak team to being competitive and even winning a couple games against good teams. Kizer, thus far, cannot. I guess you're counting on him being developable... Whatever. The premium for backup QBs that is sure to exist at one point or another in both Hundley and Kizers careers, plus those slightly better picks make it worthwhile, probably.

But i love getting rid of Randall. Wish him well in Cleveland, but he's inadequate. This clearly puts us in the hunt for Tremaine Johnson (already fond of former team) and/or Sperman Sherman (who explicitly said he only wants to go to a team with an elite QB) which I'm both very bullish on.

I like it overall. Can't wait to see what comes next.

At the end of the day though, 1Hundley fuckin sucked and Raahgaahs is going to get hurt from time to time. Getting a backup is a good idea, it's just that the worst position by far is CB

We had Taysom Hill. He would have probably have been better than Hundley and could even have played in the defensive secondary.

I don't understand what is going on with this trade. Maybe the Packers are going to trade Aaron Rodgers?

Kizer has higher upside than Hundley

and yeah Tayson Hill is better than both

Back