2018 NFL Draft Discussion

I’m sure Rosen will make Falk cry when they compare bank accounts after the draft.

As a lifelong fan of the National Champion UCF Knights, the only thing I care about (other than the Ravens' draft) is where Shaquem Griffin goes. Dude is my new favorite player ever.

I give that a thumb up.

I’m sure Rosen will make Falk cry when they compare bank accounts after the draft.
Money ain't everything.

Rosen will become the next Andew Luck, broken down in 3-4 years whereas Falk will be playing for 10 years. Probably holding a clipboard but he'll be earning for 10 years without being killed because no one is going to force him to start straight out of the gate.

Money ain't everything.

Rosen will become the next Andew Luck, broken down in 3-4 years whereas Falk will be playing for 10 years. Probably holding a clipboard but he'll be earning for 10 years without being killed because no one is going to force him to start straight out of the gate.

wzR9b.gif

giphy.gif

You know what's sad... I think I saw that clip when it was on TV a couple years ago.

Well you don't seem to have a conscience about killing people trying to steal from you so I figured I had a bit of leeway. And you said you were Asian. Perfect storm.

Seriously though, I'm sorry about your little penis. Genetics are a bitch.

Any of yall watch much of Arden Key?

Back