** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

man cant wait t get my gloves its so hard though to think about exactly what i want i know i want a winning clone with the tripple cuffs with winning style green like pac uses just not sure what logo or if i should put name on it

i hope one day they have a site that lets you customize it and show exactly what it will look like

man cant wait t get my gloves its so hard though to think about exactly what i want i know i want a winning clone with the tripple cuffs with winning style green like pac uses just not sure what logo or if i should put name on it

i hope one day they have a site that lets you customize it and show exactly what it will look like

I am back to work from my trip now.

eww purple is teh gay
Luckily I don't care about the opinion of a bullshit artist
giphy.gif

IMG_1110.JPG IMG_1111.JPG IMG_1113.JPG IMG_1114.JPG IMG_1112.JPG IMG_1109.JPG
Hi friends, this is the headgear that Topboxer made for me.
I've tested it with some sessions of sparring. It's the best I've ever used. The aspect is awesome, the manufacture perfect, the leather and padding are great. It's a little bigger and heavier respect Winning, but with a better protection, that's what I needed. The compact padding on sides and back is a good idea for better protection.
At the end the look is fine with very good embroidery
MM

View attachment 348171 View attachment 348173 View attachment 348175 View attachment 348177 View attachment 348179 View attachment 348181
Hi friends, this is the headgear that Topboxer made for me.
I've tested it with some sessions of sparring. It's the best I've ever used. The aspect is awesome, the manufacture perfect, the leather and padding are great. It's a little bigger and heavier respect Winning, but with a better protection, that's what I needed. The compact padding on sides and back is a good idea for better protection.
At the end the look is fine with very good embroidery
MM

looks beautiful man i hope one day they try to make there mma gear on same quality as there boxing

imagine them making different types of mma gloves with same quality holy hell

Hope you had a good trip mate, looking forward to my white and purple gloves :D
hi
i just finished stitching your pair , will craft padding by evening
and will be dispatched by tuesday
thanks

Back