How to fix baseball...

Smaller strike zone

They can shrink the field, and or make the walls higher after shrinking it. More home runs this way. And probably more multi-run home runs.

Really, really simple solution.
gettyimages-121661345.png

jose-canseco-oakland-s-former-slugger-image-taken-color-slide-42033124.jpg

McGwire-Feature-1.png

1510598734790.jpg

i blame tony larussa for 90% of the problems. he was the one who started the relentless trips to the mound and using 5 pitchers in a game his team gives up one run. then this past year it was taken to new levels with trips to the mound by the manager, coach, shortstop, left fielder, hot dog vendow after every other pitch. it turned an otherwise great world series into something that bugged me as much as entertained me. need to have a limit of mound visits no matter who they are from in each game

random land mines in the bases path

i blame tony larussa for 90% of the problems. he was the one who started the relentless trips to the mound and using 5 pitchers in a game his team gives up one run. then this past year it was taken to new levels with trips to the mound by the manager, coach, shortstop, left fielder, hot dog vendow after every other pitch. it turned an otherwise great world series into something that bugged me as much as entertained me. need to have a limit of mound visits no matter who they are from in each game

And that limit should be 0, unless they're changing pitchers.

It truly baffles me why Baseball has such a stupid rule, that a team can pause the game anytime they want, so a self help guru can go to the mound, and try to boost the pitcher's confidence. It's so absurd.

Imagine that in any other sport. Goalie in hockey let's in two quick goals, and the whole game stops, so the goalie coach can go out there and tell him

"Hey, you've let in some bad goals. Don't get rattled. Just do what you've done all season, man. Save those shots! You got this!

Okay, I'm done. Game on!"

Seriously now. Eliminate that little league bullshit. It's pathetic.

Let them throw the bat at the pitcher/defenders by "accident" and use your bat to open up the field more so your fly balls can't be caught without a bit of risk/evasive skills from the defense.

stop players, both hitters and pitchers, from wasting everyone's time while they draw into the dirt some random eulogy or shoutout to someone who died, someone who's sick or someone who got caught trying to cross the border.

also, one time out to re wrap your batting gloves, after that, it's a strike.

Back