Literally no regard for human life

10000 Days

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

The worst part is that the player who pushed off still remained in the game.

Where were his teammates? That’s fighting time.

the fact that that dude wasnt dummied immediately says alot about the pussification of our society.

Better view. In this one at least it's clear the ref called the flagrant.

Where is the dude's teammates?

That's super fucking telling to me.

I like the commentary on the original video. "That's fucked up. That's fucked up, bro. That's fucked up." Simple but completely accurate.

Thats an immediate brawl in an ideal world.

The level of cheap shottery there is borderline criminal.

Shocking that this happened in Kansas, to the only explosive player on either team that you can see in either video of it and the perpetrator doesn't even get ejected. Lol.

I'm still confused where the pushed player's teammates are in all this.

Something like this happens in NBA, NFL, hockey, baseball.... shit starts going down.

Apparently this was the previous play. Guess farm boy was sick of getting dunked on. Next time try playing defense or not turning the ball over like a bunch of cans. Glad to hear the dunker's team won.

Surprise his parents didn’t run onto the court and start kicking some ass.

It was the state semi-final. Anyone who rushes him is suspended for the championship. Apparently the Dunker's team had waxed these cans twice during the regular season. Probably knew they were dirty bitches. Still amazing no one took the bait.

Although a bunch of NBA'ers are asking the same question:

This guy wins though:

ah hell nah
NfFfwm5.gif

the shit is on now!

Where were his teammates? That’s fighting time.
It's the only rational response.
ah hell nah
NfFfwm5.gif

the shit is on now!
Damn straight. I'd rather Big Mama here had my back than a bunch of teammates who would watch a guy try to dump me on my head from rim height with their fingers in their butts.

In real time it doesn’t really look like he got pushed to hard. More like he miscalculated his jump, speed and dunking ability. But that’s just my untrained eye observation. I’ll leave it up to the arm chair slam dunkers in here to come to a final determination.

Edit: that first vid is pretty bad lmao.

In real time it doesn’t really look like he got pushed to hard. More like he miscalculated his jump, speed and dunking ability. But that’s just my untrained eye observation. I’ll leave it up to the arm chair slam dunkers in here to come to a final determination.

Edit: that first vid is pretty bad lmao.

Arm chair dunker here.

Seriously, I play basketball. At that speed, if you're in mid air, even the slightest push can throw you off a mile after you jump. He had his arms fully extended after the push, so you can say the push was really hard.

Back