Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED
SPECIAL SUNDAY MIRROR INVESTIGATION: Authorities failed to act over 40 years - despite repeated warnings to social workers - with up to 1,000 girls, some as young as 11, abused in Telford

PROD-The-street-pastors-and-police-outside-Club-Crush-Oakengateeds.jpg

Girls as young as 11 have been lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, is still ongoing

Despite similar high-profile cases in Rochdale and Rotherham, authorities in Telford repeatedly failed to stamp out a network of abusers.

The Mirror’s 18-month investigation reveals abuse on unprecedented levels. We found:

• Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe
  • Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files
  • Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”
  • Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened
  • One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to us
The scale of the abuse uncovered in Telford – population 170,000 – is feared to be the most brutal and long-running of all.

Read more on: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

' asian' lol
Who' d have thought an influx of immigrants from a child molesting culture would all be filled with child molesters ?

This is Rotherham all over again. Jesus Christ. Hiding child rape and sex trafficking to protect the poor "Asians". Fuck.

This brit thing of calling Mohamedans "Asian" is very confusing.

They are called Asians because they are from the Asian subcontinent. There isn't a huge oriental faction of the UK.

This doesn't surprise me unfortunately.

They are called Asians because they are from the Asian subcontinent. There isn't a huge oriental faction of the UK.

No, that's not the reason why they're called 'Asians.'

Time to just nuke the UK. This is like the third time that such a scandal has arisen in which authorities ignore child rape and sex trafficking in the name of "diversity". Burn it the fuck down.

Time to just nuke the UK. This is like the third time that such a scandal has arisen in which authorities ignore child rape and sex trafficking in the name of "diversity". Burn it the fuck down.

265pzq.jpg

God damn Koreans and japs!!!

Those rice eating mother fuckers need to fuck off back to fortune cookie land!!

There are over half a million Chinese and Japanese living in the UK.

They are called Asians because politicians, police and media are terrified of being labelled, "racist" if they use the M Word.

The term "islamophobia" showing its effect once again.

It truly is powerful. I just don't know why we keep giving it power.

Your source doesn't contradict my point.

It clarifies your point.

Yes, technically Muslims are Asian, but Asia is a very large continent with several counties and religions. But no one hears of Koreans, Chinese, or Japanese 'grooming' children.

You also don't hear of Budists running around and assaulting women.

But you know what group of what religion does both?

Muslim Men.

So don't insult the other asian cultures that live within the UK, who are also victims of assault, rape, and 'grooming' by lumping them in with the perpetrators.

Classic case of lying by omittion & deliberate lack of specificity.

Such a beautiful thing, innocent children being enriched by diversity and an exotic taste of the world, while the authorities turn a blind eye to it.

Much progress, much success.

There are over half a million Chinese and Japanese living in the UK.

They are called Asians because politicians, police and media are terrified of being labelled, "racist" if they use the M Word.

Which is ridiculous because muslim isn't a race.

You would think after Rotherham the authorities would have given up running interference for the child rape gangs, but here we are. Makes you wonder. I'm willing to guarantee when Britain colonized India/Pakistan, there was never anything like this going on, the mass grooming of minors under the frame of mind that South Asian girls are whores that deserve it.

All the talk about law enforcement and policing in the US, and I know there is room for improvement, but British law enforcement is derelict when it comes to protecting the populace and criminal when it comes to protecting muslims.

Apparently, the only time Marxists care when women are being grabbed by the pussy, is when Trump does it.

But when Muslims are grabbing underage pussies by the hundreds, it's... 'their culture, and if you criticise them you're racist, islamophobic, and a Trump supporter!

So.... you see this headline....

Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

...and your reaction is 'Oh no, the Muslims are going to get blamed for it.'
I think you missed my point.

Back