Lake Monsters and Sea Serpents

We’re boiling all the life in the ocean through climate change so anything down there will be dead soon

For centuries people all over the world have been seeing strange serpent like creatures swimming in lakes and rivers. I don't think these people are lying and it's part of the reason why I refuse to go swimming in lakes.

I don't know what seems stranger to me- the unidentified creature or the language these guys are speaking.

Came in here to see if JGarner was still having a fit.

Took about 3 seconds to realize that yes, yes he is. lol

If by "having a fit" you mean casually enjoying making you guys look like the stupid fucks you really are, then yes.

Bigfoot, lake monsters, etc. are all manifestations of the same thing. Obviously, they do not exist on our planet because they would leave detectable traces in the ecosystem.

A sea serpent would eat tons of fish and Bigfoot would eat tons of animals. You'd see the effects on the environment and you can prove mathematically that Bigfoot and sea serpents don't exist on Earth.

What I believe is actually happening is that there are parallel universes and parallel dimensions. And like there is life on Earth in our dimensions and our universe, there is also life in those. Sometimes, the dimensions and universes aren't entirely parallel and you see crossovers.

There are stories of people periodically crossing over into alternate dimensions before coming back to our normal one. Bigfoot and sea serpents live in those other dimensions and periodically, for some reason of physics we don't understand, cross over into our own.

This is also where aliens come in. They're not all "aliens". A lot of them are from Earth in parallel dimensions that have developed the technology to traverse into other dimensions, including our own.

Just kidding. If you believe anything I just said, lol just lol

I wish we could sell crap to people on this site without getting banned.

I'm pretty sure I'd be incredibly rich right now.

Megaladon remains the king even though he’s long gone.

Man, it'd be cool if sea serpents existed.

Man, it'd be cool if sea serpents existed.

Your lucky day

serpente-mare.600.jpeg

Inb4 people who've never bothered to look into the phenomena for themselves, tell you you're a fool for believing any of it possible because their science overlords haven't confirmed it yet.

Meanwhile, less than 5% of our oceans have even been explored, and there are video taped images of supposed sleeper sharks of enormous size we didn't even think possible - never to have been caught on tape ever again; so it's not even confirmed.

hqdefault.jpg

But yea, we've seen it all and no undiscovered species of large size could possibly be out there.

<puh-lease75>

Videos in the OP are of lake creatures tho, which seem to be fake. Plus lakes are much easier to survey than a ocean.

However you are right about the mystery of the ocean. The picture you posted from the last of the 5 in that youtube video is awesome footage from the ocean. That fish looks ancient!

Had to google Pacific sleeper sharks, and it doesn't look like that at all, and the size is off. Neat!

That statistic is such a crock of bullshit. And the idea that the Sleeper Shark is "sizes we can't imagine" is retarded. That wasn't even filmed in the Marina Trench, it was filmed in Suruga Bay. So no, it's not some 50' long monster shark we couldn't have imagined. It's a normal sized shark that's well known by our "science overlords", aka people who actually have a fucking education.

You sound about as intelligent as the guy in that meme you posted at the end. There's no Loch Ness and there's no Megalodons creeping around our oceans. We've been fishing, diving, swimming, and exploring the oceans for centuries and if something was that large with a sufficient enough population to breed for thousands of years to the current day, then we would certainly know about it especially if it was in a tiny fucking Loch and not the deep ocean.

ah, didn't read far enough/know that the video wasn't from the depths of the trench lol. What a shit video then

ah, didn't read far enough/know that the video wasn't from the depths of the trench lol. What a shit video then

Yeah it gets used as this example of "look we found these giant sleeper sharks deep down where we haven't really explored. If they get that big then think about what else could be hiding down there!" When in reality it's just a regular sized sleeper shark from a boring bay in Japan. Someone just hijacked the footage.

I can't even remember the last time scientists truly discovered a new species in the ocean or woods. Like something substantially large and new. Even the giant squid was known, we just didn't have a surviving specimen.

Yeah it gets used as this example of "look we found these giant sleeper sharks deep down where we haven't really explored. If they get that big then think about what else could be hiding down there!" When in reality it's just a regular sized sleeper shark from a boring bay in Japan. Someone just hijacked the footage.

I can't even remember the last time scientists truly discovered a new species in the ocean or woods. Like something substantially large and new. Even the giant squid was known, we just didn't have a surviving specimen.

yea, I agree for the most part. I just watched something tho on the biggest great white shark that they know of named Deep Blue, who is like over 25 ft, and they say probably around 50 years old. Also reminds me of that croc in Africa called Gustav, who was really old.

These creatures just seem to grow, if they live long enough, given good genetics as well. Granted, there has got to be a cap to their growth.. but some of these old timers in the depths that have lasted.

Plus you also have to think that throughout history, or at least since the Roman Empire, it has been spot to hunt the biggest/best of species. This took out a lot of the biggest, smartest, top of the pile for many apex species. There is lots of potential in the genetic makeup of these animals, it has just been stunted since Humans have been taking over.

Sorry, I have been drinking.

Thor Battering the Midgard Serpent (1790) by Henry Fuseli

800px-Johann_Heinrich_F%C3%BCssli_011.jpg

Oseberg_ship_head_post-foto-Museum-of-Cultural-History-University-of-Oslo-Norway1.jpg

A slate mold for metal jewelry.
dragehode-med-mankekroller-stopeform-Birka.-foto-gyldendals-abne-encyklopaedi.jpg

MVC-015S_lg.jpg

Last edited:

The video I linked DOES NOT claim it was from the trench. It specifically states it was filmed in the bay. Nobody ever said it was from the trench in this thread, nor does the wiki on sleeper sharks claim it was.

Last edited:
there is definetly a lot of bizarre (not necessary monstrous) shit in the deep ocean. I don't think lakes have any "monsters".

4f8f38ddd8e649f41786b77a925faa74.jpg

leopard-seal-teeth.jpg

images

qqwKUUm.jpg

Ever thought vikings wanted to portray some kind of extinct seal similar to the leopard seal (wich live in southern pole) here above

Some kind of never before seen seal with a serpentine body eh? Sure that's always a possibility. It definitely could be rare or extinct mammals, reptiles or amphibians.

Dragon4.jpg

Back