Proof of the Mandela effect

JudasAnthony

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the most amazing examples of this effect revolves around the Thinker Statue.
I like many others remember this statue with a man with his fist to forehead. Now as current reality shows this statue was always depicted as the hand being under the chin...

Now this picture is proof that at one time the thinker did indeed have his fist to forehead. Notice the children all posing as the thinker, with their fists to forehead yet the statue itself has its fist under his chin.
1497832191708.jpg

No, you thinking about Picard facepalm.

I've always thought of it as how it actually is.

Also, there's a cast of the thinker at my old uni. Passed it every day for years. It was fist to chin. This is going back to 2004 i.e. before any of these kids were born. So if reality has been altered pre-2004, how would these kids remember the way it used to be?

Let me go ahead and edit it to Prove Mandela affect to you and spell check dosent always work. You changed the discussion; have you lost your humanity? I have a flat earth book to sell you, put it on your flat head

No, you thinking about Picard facepalm.

I've always thought of it as how it actually is.

I remember it as fist under the chin

Also, there's a cast of the thinker at my old uni. Passed it every day for years. It was fist to chin. This is going back to 2004 i.e. before any of these kids were born. So if reality has been altered, how would these kids remember the way it used to be if it was changed before any of them were likely even born?
See post above

And he didn't get the pose correct, just like the kids in OP.
I could link you Roden himself describing the statue with fist to forehead lost in thought.. but I'm sure you know better then the man who created the statue himself

I could link you Roden himself describing the statue with fist to forehead lost in thought.. but I'm sure you know better then the man who created the statue himself

Even if he did write that down, the reality of the sculpture is that it's fist to chin. It in no way invalidates that.

I just want proof that anyone actually thought Mandela died in prison much less that numerous people thought that. That’s the only part I doubt.

Even if he did write that down, the reality of the sculpture is that it's fist to chin. It in no way invalidates that.
yeah the guy who created the statue isn't an authority of the statue and where the fist sat lmao

To me the biggest "proof" of the Mandela Effect is the Sinbad/Shazaam genie movie in the early 90's. I, like many many others, remember clearly hearing of that movie back in the early 90's. It's NOT the Shaq genie movie Kazaam --- let me repeat that, I am NOT confusing the Shaq genie movie with the Sinbad genie movie. I remember clearly when the Shaq movie came out, and it was definitely in the mid 90's. Plus Shaq was well known by the mid 90's, as was Sinbad, and NOBODY would EVER confuse Shaq with Sinbad. Just wouldn't happen. Plus I clearly remember wondering why they even made that Shaq movie, when just a few years earlier Sinbad made a genie movie and it tanked.

Now I'm not saying it's time travel effects or parallel universes or anything. But it IS truly strange that SO MANY people can remember something wrong in the EXACT same way. WHY do we remember an early 90's movie starring Sinbad, specifically? That's pretty specific for a wrong memory, and thousands of people have that erroneous memory. That's just weird.

I just want proof that anyone actually thought Mandela died in prison much less that numerous people thought that. That’s the only part I doubt.
stupidest name ever and makes a joke out of the phenomenon at this point it should be renamed "The rearview car mirror effect "

Back