International manhunt underway for killer, but LOL you can't know his name/where he went (gj libs!)

Byron Carter

Purveyor of Wisdom
Banned
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/internatio...est-killing-nursing-student/story?id=53666428

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/1...-person-interest-fled-country-police-say.html

http://pix11.com/2018/03/11/long-island-nursing-student-killed/

Haley Anderson

"Police declined to say to which country they believe Anderson's ex-boyfriend fled, or release details of the circumstances surrounding the victim's death."

You can't make this shit up.

It appears to be that he has fled to a Spanish Speaking country, that he was on a visa to to study nursing from... but the police are not releasing his name, or the country they think he fled to.

Has political correctness actually made us fucking insane?

RIP sweet angel, hopefully we find your killer, but I doubt it.

1520791733202.jpg

pjimage-46.jpg

UPDATE 3/13/2018 12:29 AM

Haley was brutally murdered by Nicaraguan immigrant Orlanda Tercero, who has successfully fled back to his homeland.

Orlando Tercero was still in the United States when this thread was initially posted - but for whatever reason, has been allowed to leave uninhibited by law enforcement.

An "international manhunt" was underway - with no name, description, or which country he was possibly heading to given to the public.

Last edited:
Well presumably the authorities conducting the manhunt know who he is. Its not uncommon for details like this to be withheld in an active case so I don't really see the problem here. Well, other than the fact that someone got murdered but you know what I mean.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/internatio...est-killing-nursing-student/story?id=53666428

You can't make this shit up.

It appears to be that he has fled to a Spanish Speaking country, that he was on a visa to to study nursing from... but the police are not releasing his name, or the country they think he fled to.

Has political correctness actually made us fucking insane?

RIP sweet angel, hopefully we find your killer, but I doubt it.

1520791733202.jpg

Yea! Screw making sure all the case details are correct before releasing them! C'mon you no good politically correct police!

It really depends why they withheld this info. Since it's a Byron Carter thread, I'm going to assume that whoever he opposes is correct in what they do.

So basically this
Yea! Screw making sure all the case details are correct before releasing them! C'mon you no good politically correct police!

God what a retarded thread premise.

It really depends why they withheld this info. Since it's a Byron Carter thread, I'm going to assume that whoever he opposes is correct in what they do.

So basically this

His Hitchens av is so ironic, considering he can't measure himself, presents poor arguments, and can't articulate them well.

They have a suspect. They say there is a manhunt for him. They think he's in, or heading to another country.

Why not release the information?

Who are the protecting?

Are they protecting another DREAMer again?

You don't think she's a "sweet angel"

You think she's your whore. Fuck off with this shit you scumbag.

They have a suspect. They say there is a manhunt for him. They think he's in, or heading to another country.

Who are the protecting?

Ahh the old "I'm just asking questions" based on zero evidence reply. Nice.

They also didn't release details of the circumstances of her death. I smell a conspiracy.:eek:

How is this a liberal conspiracy?

They also didn't release details of the circumstances of her death. I smell a conspiracy.:eek:

Beautiful young white girl murdered by third world immigrant? Of course. Won't even make the news tonight.

We all have seen this shit before. It's normal now.

Ahh the old "I'm just asking questions" based on zero evidence reply. Nice.

aka every conspiracy theorist that knows they don't have the intellect to defend a position.

Beautiful young white girl murdered by third world immigrant? Of course. Won't even make the news tonight.

We all have seen this shit before. It's normal now.
White women are literally the least threatened and most privileged creatures in America right now. Don't pretend like they're the real victims in America today.

aka every conspiracy theorist that knows they don't have the intellect to defend a position.

Because we don't know anything you fucking imbecile.

It's being kept under wraps.

All we have are questions, and weird circumstances.

Tell me who killed her, where he went, and how she died. Then I'll give you my thoughts on the matter.

But when you hide what happened, who did it, where he went... and just tell us he's fleeing the country. What the fuck are people supposed to think?

White women are literally the least threatened and most privileged creatures in America right now. Don't pretend like they're the real victims in America today.
Is that what you took from this thread?

Pretty insecure.

Who are the protecting?

So you asume he is Mexican cuz he is running to a Spanish speaking country.
I got news for you, most “American criminals” the first thing that comes to their minds is to run to Mexico and hide.
You are looking pretty racist and lacking evidence.

Because we don't know anything you fucking imbecile.

It's being kept under wraps.

All we have are questions, and weird circumstances.

Tell me who killed her, where he went, and how she died. Then I'll give you my thoughts on the matter.

But when you hide what happened, who did it, where he went... and just tell us he's fleeing the country. What the fuck are people supposed to think?

So you immediately jump to liberal conspiracy? Idiot. There's thousands of murders daily, yet you're focused on this one because it may fit your political agenda. You're the piece of shit exploiting some girls murder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back