***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he was the best player on the court tonight

With LA trying to get 2 Max FAs, what do they do with Randle?

It all depends on what kind of contract offer someone else gives him.

Someone else might overpay, in which case you have to let him walk.

The Cavs are garbage inside. First they got destroyed by Decandre and now Randle. Lol

Korver said of the Cavs' decision to trade Thomas. "I think everyone here hopes the best for him as he goes forward in his career, but we're here trying to win a championship."

hmm not so fast, Kyle.

Tbf, they’ve been doing better without him than with him.

Showcasing his talents in front of the lake fans.

yea well your the guy who said the pistons are feared LOL so forgive me if i think your opinion on matters isnt worth much

i bet you thought like some around here that the Bucks were gonna be good this year or good after the kidd firing. Nah, another not feared shit team.
Detroit isn't the only team with relative performance issues on the road.

Cavs now 4th. Would laugh if they hit another shit streak and end up missing playoffs. They do have a somewhat alright schedule so I doubt it’d happen but the way they’ve been playing, who knows it could happen.

The cankers have been trying to get max free agents since kobrick retired; how has that turned out?

Cavs now 4th. Would laugh if they hit another shit streak and end up missing playoffs. They do have a somewhat alright schedule so I doubt it’d happen but the way they’ve been playing, who knows it could happen.
For them to miss the playoffs that would mean they would have to drop past the pistons. That’s not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back