Literally no regard for human life

I miss these plays in the NFL. At least someone is keeping them alive.

It was the state semi-final. Anyone who rushes him is suspended for the championship. Apparently the Dunker's team had waxed these cans twice during the regular season. Probably knew they were dirty bitches. Still amazing no one took the bait.

Weak reasons. Coach needs to put in one of his never play scrubs to send a message at the very least

ah hell nah
NfFfwm5.gif

the shit is on now!
She may be a ginormous land beast....but any woman that can throw an 8' folding table, then catch a folding chair one handed, then dodge another flying chair, all while holding her purse is ok in my book. Would definitely let this woman accompany me into a battle.

didn't know this was thread worthy ;)

Last edited:
She may be a ginormous land beast....but any woman that can throw an 8' folding table, then catch a folding chair one handed, then dodge another flying chair, all while holding her purse is ok in my book. Would definitely let this woman accompany me into a battle.
really impressive, I agree

What a scumbag thing to do.

But the title "no regard for human life" is OTT dude, he pushed him to prevent a goal, its not like there's hungry tigers of the court or a 5000ft drop of the edge. he's a cunt, but lets put it into perspective.

Lmao you chubby American's getting salty over a little push in the back.

what pisses me off is he filmed this vertically

what the hell is wrong with people?!

Pretty clearly a racist act. Hopefully the school at the very leasts suspends him for the year

I'll be honest when I played middle school basketball I was one foul away from fouling out and the other team kept charging me trying to get me to pick up a final blocking foul (not my fault I don't fall over ref when the 140lb at best point guard drives the lane at the 300lb center in middle school).....

So I Scott Stevens'd the motherfucker and fouled out.

When you are at speed and have launched into the air you are unbelievably vulnerable. I'm a 5'8" manlet and back in the day I dabbled in the dunking arts. I couldn't throw down hard, but occasionally I could get a decent dunk down. Anyway, my short ass was going for a dunk and some asshole chopped my legs out from under me. I spun out of control and landed on my hip bone and my face smashed in to the court. I could barely walk for a week, and couldn't step over the bathtub to shower for a few days.

The dude who pushed that kid should be banished from the team for the season, and maybe forever.

Back